Senior Event Specialist
DailyPay, Inc. is transforming the way people get paid. As the industry’s leading on-demand pay solution, DailyPay uses an award-winning technology platform to help America’s top employers build stronger relationships with their employees. This voluntary employee benefit enables workers everywhere to feel more motivated to work harder and stay longer on the job, while supporting their financial well-being outside of the workplace. DailyPay is headquartered in New York City, with operations in Minneapolis and Belfast. For more information, visit DailyPay's Press Center.
We are seeking a Senior Event Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing and Events team. You will lead the pre event, at event and post event execution of trade shows, smaller conferences and field marketing events.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Project manage event timelines, deliverables, and cross-functional communication
- Create and manage event landing pages, invitations and other promotional content
- Manage all end-to-end event logistics including internal kick-offs, speaker coordination, registration management, day-of coordination, coordinating shipments and tracking, invoice management, reporting, debriefs, and follow up
- Travel to live events to assist with booth and event set up/tear down, on-site coordination, and represent the DailyPay brand
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to identify new event opportunities
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or another related field of study or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of work experience in marketing, events or webinars
- International event experience
- Great project manager, extremely organized, and detail/deadline oriented
- Has an understanding of the marketing funnel and how events support
- Always bringing fun and creative ways to increase participation and engagement at live events
- Ability to travel (some weekends required)
Nice to Haves:
- You have worked in field marketing or other live events
- You have experience marketing to HR or payroll professionals
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.