Sales Enablement Coordinator
DailyPay, Inc. is transforming the way people get paid. As the industry’s leading on-demand pay solution, DailyPay uses an award-winning technology platform to help America’s top employers build stronger relationships with their employees. This voluntary employee benefit enables workers everywhere to feel more motivated to work harder and stay longer on the job, while supporting their financial well-being outside of the workplace. DailyPay is headquartered in New York City, with operations in Minneapolis and Belfast. For more information, visit DailyPay's Press Center.
We're looking for a Sales Enablement Coordinator who will be responsible for overseeing programming and coordinating multiple events & projects within the Revenue Department to ensure alignment with the company's goals and initiatives. The main duties include organizing & coordinating various programs, events and activities to improve experience, efficiency, stakeholder expectations and overall outcomes.
The Sales Enablement Coordinator role will give you excellent ownership and exposure to working with other departments within DailyPay such as Revenue Operations, Sales, Channel and Marketing. This is a great opportunity for someone who is detail & solution oriented, is proactive, and takes initiative to improve experience for cross-functional teams.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- You'll join a growing team, reporting to the Head of Go-to-Market Enablement.
- Coordinate and organize large department wide meetings & assist with scheduling trainings in tandem with the Training team
- Oversee event management tasks for department wide meetings such as securing loaner laptop, booking respective conference rooms, preparing speakers ahead of time & distributing and managing given slide decks.
- Manage ongoing Go-To-Market initiatives such as newsletters and weekly performance emails, org chart and email alias
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure program planning, scope and expectations are clear
- Oversee the planning, execution, and completion of programming related to Revenue Enablement & Operations and Sales
- Provide support to project managers and team members working on revenue-focused initiatives
What You Bring to The Team:
- 1+ years experience in coordinating or program management.
- Experience coordinating large scale events and cross functional collaboration
- Excellent communication & multitasking skills
- You are driven, motivated by deadlines and a fast-paced work environment
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, experience in change management a plus
- Detail oriented and dynamic personality
- You are a strategic problem solver & take initiative
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.