Trust & Safety Analyst
DailyPay, Inc. is transforming the way people get paid. As the industry’s leading on-demand pay solution, DailyPay uses an award-winning technology platform to help America’s top employers build stronger relationships with their employees. This voluntary employee benefit enables workers everywhere to feel more motivated to work harder and stay longer on the job, while supporting their financial well-being outside of the workplace. DailyPay is headquartered in New York City, with operations in Minneapolis and Belfast. For more information, visit DailyPay's Press Center.
This is an experienced role where you’ll execute on high-volume, data-rich processes as a member of our Fraud Analyst team.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Define the strategy and vision of Daily Pay’s approach to fraud work on helping review and mitigate fraud risk as it pertains to Daily Pay’s service.
- Analyze and understand fraud vectors across Daily Pay’s platform – a complete end to end analysis that allows us to better identify the bad actors on our platform and innovate to mitigate future fraud and improve the experience of good users
- Consume review data from various internal and external sources and create inputs for our 24/7 payment stream Influence and engage across the company – partner with product, customer success, Partner support analysts, engineering and analytics team to define goals
- Perform regular validations on user account issues
- Optimize through experimentation – use data-driven decision-making and sound judgment to run tests on everything that will drive down fraud while accelerating fraud investigations.
- Investigate user use cases with an eye for iteration on existing processes
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in operations, fraud investigation, accounting or finance
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive in problem-solving
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong and cross-functional communication
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.