DailyPay, Inc. is transforming the way people get paid. As the industry’s leading on-demand pay solution, DailyPay uses an award-winning technology platform to help America’s top employers build stronger relationships with their employees. This voluntary employee benefit enables workers everywhere to feel more motivated to work harder and stay longer on the job, while supporting their financial well-being outside of the workplace. DailyPay is headquartered in New York City, with operations in Minneapolis and Belfast. For more information, visit DailyPay's Press Center.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Anaplan Analyst to join DailyPay as we implement and expand our enterprise planning team. We are looking for an experienced Anaplan or Adaptive planning professional, who is a strong Model Builder with a great understanding of FP&A processes. The role will administer, maintain, and develop the planning platform, and collaborate with business partners to fully understand the forecasting requirements and areas of improvements. This position will report to the Senior Manager, FP&A.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Design and build Anaplan models and modules to address business planning and forecasting requirements. Develop complex calculations, data imports, exports, and integration workflows while adhering to Anaplan best practices
- Support, administer, & maintain the planning platform. Perform periodic maintenance activities such as user provisioning, opening/closing planning cycles, monitoring data loads, and addressing user questions
- Manage data integrations and data from other ERP tools. Ensure accurate and up-todate information for planning and reporting purposes
- Collaborate with business partners to fully understand the forecasting requirements, pain points, and areas of improvements across the platform. Be proactive by continuously improving and optimizing Anaplan models for performance, scalability, and usability. Implement changes based on feedback and changing business needs
- Create comprehensive documentation for Anaplan models, including design specifications, data mappings, and user guides, to ensure transparency and knowledge sharing
- Conduct trainings for business users and team members
- Conduct thorough testing and validation of Anaplan models to ensure data accuracy and model reliability
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, MIS, Engineering, Computer science, mathematics, or related field
- At least 4 years Anaplan experience, preferably in the Fintech/SaaS industries. Deep experience with the Anaplan or Adaptive applications and other solutions related to planning. Preferably a level 2 or 3 certified Anaplan Model Builder
- Minimum 2 years supporting Corporate Finance or FP&A. Strong understanding of financial planning and modeling concepts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a self-managed environment
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.