Director of Enterprise Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Emeryville, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2024
At Eko, we’re dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with industry leading digital tools to hear and understand their patients’ hearts and lungs. With our platform, clinicians can detect cardiopulmonary disease with higher accuracy, diagnose with more confidence, manage treatment effectively, and ultimately give their patients the best care possible.
With over $125M in funding from partners like 3M and the Mayo Clinic, Eko has become one of the fastest growing digital health companies, doubling our customer base in the last year to over 400,000 clinicians across 4,000 U.S. hospitals. We’ve built a tremendously talented, diverse, and mission driven team and are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work®. Together we are committed to investing in each other and our mission to ensure all patients have access to high quality care.
As Director of Enterprise Marketing, reporting directly to the VP of Enterprise Sales, your role will be to lead all B2B marketing activities for Eko's cardiopulmonary early detection platform, primarily targeted to health systems and life science companies. This is a multifaceted position that demands an individual capable of wearing multiple upstream and downstream hats, as you will be working within a lean marketing team environment.
As Director of Enterprise Marketing, You Will:
- Overseeing a broad range of channels and marketing activities, including the development of sales support materials such as sales decks, press releases, and whitepapers, tailored to boost our enterprise and life science sales teams' effectiveness.
- Utilizing customer feedback and market insights to refine our understanding of the buyer’s journey, which will inform the positioning, messaging, and strategies for market entry and growth acceleration.
- Expanding and optimizing our demand generation efforts to meet and exceed commercial revenue targets.
- Collaborating closely with various internal teams to ensure a cohesive and effective marketing strategy.
- Managing relationships and deliverables with external partners and vendors, ensuring that these partnerships are leveraged effectively to support our marketing objectives.
- Maintaining transparency and visibility over the projects you manage, and effectively communicating progress and challenges to cross-functional partners.
- Coordinate closely with the Quality and Regulatory departments to manage the review, approval, and release of collateral and ensure brand guideline adherence and compliance for all materials and activities to approved claims & guidelines.
As Director of Enterprise Marketing, You Have:
- Demonstrated experience building fast-growing brands in healthcare. SaaS preferred. Hardware, software, and algorithms, even better.
- Ideally experience in the cardiovascular space.
- Experienced in owning upstream and downstream marketing within a small marketing team
- Willing to jump in and get work done efficiently/roll up sleeves
- Bachelor degree or master’s degree in business or related field.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience leading a team, while also able to lead without direct reports.
- A passion to build a business to help healthcare professionals better manage cardiovascular and pulmonary disease.
Benefits and Perks We Offer:
- Eko was recognized by “Great Place to Work” in 2020 and 2021
- Paid-time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Disability + Life Insurance
- One Medical membership
- Parental Leave
- 401k Matching
- Work from home equipment stipend
- Flexible schedules
- Wellness programs (Wellness Wednesdays, Time off)
- Wellness perks (Headspace, Ginger, Aaptiv, Physera)
- Learning and Development stipend
Eko is elevating the way clinicians detect and monitor cardiac and respiratory disease by bringing together advanced sensors, patient and provider software, and AI-powered analysis. Its FDA cleared platform is used by tens of thousands of clinicians treating millions of patients around the world, in-person, and through telehealth. The company is headquartered in Oakland, California and privately-held, with investments from ARTIS Ventures, NTT Venture Capital, DigiTx Ventures, Mayo Clinic, Sutter Health and others.
Eko is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team.