Senior Product Manager, Consumer Products
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, August 1, 2023
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our consumer products team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading Greenlight in delivering best-in-class user experiences for different customer needs including our saving, earning and p2p products. Working with Marketing, Risk, Compliance, Design, and Engineering teams, you will use an evidence-based approach to understand current customer and market behaviors, identify new opportunities, and launch new solutions to grow the business.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone passionate about building innovative consumer products. In this role, you'll be expected to develop strong opinions about Greenlight’s competitive positioning and lead us towards strategic opportunities that provide superior personal finance solutions to families.
Our ideal candidate has experience with the entire product development lifecycle - learning quickly and iteratively through Product Discovery and coordinating continuous delivery of value through an agile Product Delivery cycle. You have experience quickly identifying customer problems and driving decision making through customer empathy, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and AB testing.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders to set the strategy and roadmaps for Greenlight’s core products
- Build strong product development processes that enables efficient teams and innovative products
- Ensure teams are successfully managing their priorities, backlogs, requirements, and shipping incremental enhancements to Greenlight families
- Communicate progress, value, and blockers to the wider business, including executive leadership
What you should bring:
- 4+ years of product management experience in consumer roles
- Highly technical skills, with deep experience and track record of success in building and growing products
- A collaborative mindset and ability to manage large, complex, cross-functional projects
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally to align stakeholders on the goals and behaviors required for success
- Experience working in regulated industries that requires coordination across functional areas including legal and compliance
Benefits at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- Employee resource groups
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- For those in ATL: Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.