Senior Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
We’re looking for an experienced relationship manager to join our Partner Success team and help grow our portfolio of financial institution relationships. In this role, it is not enough to simply keep the partners happy or be the point of contact for your book of accounts. The Senior Account Manager is expected to be the subject matter expert on all things related to their accounts from onboarding, to launch, servicing, performance, and renewal. In addition, we expected this person to proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement and growth, garner internal and external support from senior leaders for those opportunities; then plan, execute, and vigorously measure results.
This role reports to the VP of Customer Success and is perfect for a nimble and naturally inquisitive self-starter who’s comfortable effortlessly navigating several concurrent projects while finding opportunities for efficiency.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships and serve as the point of contact between partners and Greenlight
- Lead partners to hit performance and retention targets
- Proactively analyze business performance to identity potential issues and opportunities, then work cross-functionally to implement solutions
- Set partner priorities, drive delivery timelines, and ensure flawless execution of partner programs spanning adoption, servicing, and expansion
- Service partners, working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Analytics, Finance, Compliance, Customer Service, and Engineering to ensure high partner satisfaction
- Work with partner team leadership to manage internal reports and forecasts
- Work with other members of the Partner Success team to develop and maintain partner best practices and recommendations.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 5+ years of experience in account management, customer success, program management, or sales
- Experience in financial services strongly preferred. B2B2C partner experience is a plus
- An ability to think analytically and support ideas with numbers and basic analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a high level of comfort presenting
- Excellent relationship building skills,
- A strong desire to learn, grown, and take ownership
- Strong program management skills
Not sure this one’s for you? Don’t count yourself out. Show us what you’ve got and we’ll reach out if there’s a great fit.
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.