Associate Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2023
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
Greenlight is seeking a highly-motivated, detail-oriented, creative problem solver to join our growing team. The Associate Product Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in driving the growth and success of Greenlight. You will be responsible for cross-functional enablement by curating and communicating actionable insights (competitive research, voice of the customer) as well as supporting go-to-market launches to drive new and existing product adoption.
This role requires a combination of strategic thinking, enthusiasm for data & insights, a strong bias for solutioning and action, and a passion for customer advocacy. The ideal candidate is a highly-organized self-starter eager to grow in their product marketing career, who thrives in fast-changing and highly collaborative environments.
This role reports directly to Greenlight’s Senior Product Marketing Manager.
- Executing and compiling ongoing market research and competitive analysis to inform product positioning and messaging
- Acting as the voice of the customer, monitoring and reporting on feedback from various channels and presenting key findings to cross-functional stakeholders
- Assuring consistency in how our product is visualized and messaged across various customer-facing channels
- Maintaining up-to-date product documentation and presentations for internal training purposes
- Working cross functionally with Product, Creative, Legal, and Customer Success teams to shepard go-to-market strategic executions
- Owning performance tracking and measurement for product marketing team initiatives
- Incorporating compliance feedback into marketing materials in order to ensure launch readiness.
- Leading smaller strategic campaigns to drive product discovery, engagement and adoption
- Contributing to PMM-wide initiatives, process improvements, and documentation
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing, customer marketing, growth marketing, or a related field.
- Experience with project management, organizational skills, and ability to meet deadlines
- Passion for understanding customer needs, the competitive landscape and identifying product opportunities
- Research and analytical skills with an eye for spotting market and customer trends to drive strategic actions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex information clearly and succinctly.
- Comfort working cross-functionally with product, design, creative, channel marketing, legal and other teams
- Self-driven, curious, and energized about finding opportunities to learn and share those learnings with the Product Marketing team
- Ability to handle ambiguity and adapt to changing priorities while maintaining organization and effectively managing time
- Bonus if you have experience working in a fast-paced, DTC, and/or subscription based start-up previously
Not sure this one’s for you? Don’t count yourself out. Show us what you’ve got and we’ll reach out if there’s a great fit.
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.