Product Manager, Website
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
We’re seeking an experienced and growth-oriented Website Product Manager to lead the next evolution of our performance-driven, front door to parents and kids - our website. This individual will take a leading role in the development & build of a major redesign of our website, leveraging interactive features, dynamic content and design best practices to increase visitor engagement and acquisition.
As the driving force behind the website, you'll play a pivotal role in ideating projects, prioritizing work, and running experiments with new features. As we look to serve more families in more ways, we expect the Web PM to set the vision for the long term direction of our web experience in collaboration with our marketing, brand, data and engineering partners.
The ideal candidate has previous experiences working as a PM in consumer oriented tech companies, ideally within the Saas space, and has led entire product development lifecycles end to end - from ideation to launch. They are comfortable with making data driven decisions and experimentation best practices, as well as with presenting to and influencing cross functional stakeholders and leadership.
- Establish a compelling vision, strategy, and prioritized roadmap in partnership with your core working team and cross-functional partners
- Lead a product development team to deliver on your vision and user/business outcomes
- Create detailed requirements for features and tests, and work closely with teammates across our engineering and design teams to prioritize and phase work for agile, high-impact learning through experimentation and execution
- Work closely with our Product Analytics partners to run experiments and understand our users and how they interact with our products
- Utilize analytics tools to gather insights into user behavior to make data-driven recommendations to optimize website performance
- Become a champion of experimentation best practices by supporting the implementation and efficiency of experiments across the Growth org
What you’ll bring to the team:
- A minimum of 3 years of background as a product manager, ideally with direct website experience in the eCommerce, Fintech, or consumer SaaS space
- A strong technical background and understanding of basic web and front-end technologies, as well as experimentation best practices
- A collaborative mindset and ability to manage cross-functional projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must work well in a remote team environment
Not sure this one’s for you? Don’t count yourself out. Show us what you’ve got and we’ll reach out if there’s a great fit.
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups
Our stance on salaries:
Greenlight provides a competitive compensation package with a market-based approach to pay and will vary depending on your location, experience and skill set. The total compensation package for this position will also include a discretionary performance bonus, equity rewards, medical benefits, 401K match, and more. Greenlight conducts continuous compensation evaluations across departments and geographies to ensure we are keeping our pay current and competitive.
The estimated base pay range for this position in (NY, CA, WA): $110,000-190,000
The estimated base pay range for this position in (CO): $110,000-170,000
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.