Product Manager, Card Processing
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic senior product manager to join our team. As a card processing product manager, you will lead the strategic development and management of our card product. You’ll guide the entire product lifecycle, from ideation and design to development and market launch. With a focus on innovation, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our card offering, contributing to Greenlight’s success. This is an opportunity to be part of a founding team in our India Development Center that will develop and drive adoption of the next generation financial platform for all Greenlight products.
You will be responsible for understanding customer needs, analyzing market trends and translating these insights into actionable product enhancements. Your role involves making data driven decisions, improving approval rate of card transactions, and keeping card products compliant.
What you will be doing:
- Be the accountable product manager for definition, delivery, and ongoing investment for Greenlights card products.
- Partner with cross functional product teams and engineering to set the strategy and roadmap for card products, capabilities and enhancements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their requirements, manage dependencies, and proactively plan for their future needs.
- Actively drive migration of legacy Greenlight solutions to reusable, standards-based, micro services platforms, following standard patterns and a well-defined maturity model.
- Communicate progress, value delivered, and lessons learned to the wider business, including executive leadership.
What you should bring:
- Extensive experience (8+ years) as a senior product manager, specially in the domain of card issuance, card processing or payments.
- Deep expertise in payment ecosystems, industry regulations and emerging trends.
- Comprehensive knowledge of compliance and regulations governing the payment industry.
- Problem solving mentality that makes things happen and figures out workarounds when the team hits roadblocks.
- Proven track record for developing and executing strategic product roadmaps that align with business objectives and market demands.
- Strong product sense, including the ability to make decisions in the face of ambiguity, while leaning heavily on data-driven, analytical methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership in guiding cross functional teams, fostering collaboration, and driving product excellence.
- High EQ and proven ability to lead through trust and influence across a wide variety of stakeholders and levels.
- Goal-oriented, growth mindset that seeks accountability and a desire to learn from mistakes.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience as a passionate technologist.
- Superb written and verbal storytelling skills with a strong presence. A sense of humor and desire to create a positive, mutually fulfilling, inclusive work environment.
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.