Senior Social Media Manager
Marketing & Communications
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
Greenlight is seeking a Senior Social Media Manager to join our marketing team to oversee the organic social and influencer programs.
This person will be responsible for driving Greenlight’s social and influencer strategies to aggressively reach our target audience of parents, teens and families, foster community engagement, and increase our social following — all contributing to growth in brand awareness.
The best candidate has a proven track record with clear case studies where they’ve dramatically grown reach and engagement for brands.
- Build and execute aggressive social media strategies to drive reach and engagement across target audiences (parents and teens).
- Manage multi-channel organic social content calendar (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.), driving fresh ideas and tests that help Greenlight grow.
- Lead external social and influencer agency partners as primary point-of-contact.
- Manage social sweepstakes and giveaways in an effort to expand channel reach. Work with internal partners to get things done.
- Partner with the Growth team to source content for paid social ads and boost organic social content.
- Identify emerging social opportunities to keep Greenlight ahead of trends; make strategic recommendations on engaging content ideas to drive growth.
- Lead UGC content creation program for organic and paid programs; develop influencer/creator briefs, approve cast and content.
- Contribute to product marketing and brand campaigns, working cross-functionally with stakeholders in product marketing, CRM, brand, creative, growth, and partnerships for upcoming launches and programs.
- Strengthen Customer Service communications to ensure Greenlight is providing stellar customer service across all social media channels.
- Oversee social reporting and analytics; share learnings and continuously optimize.
- A masterful written, verbal, and visual communicator with a deep passion for social media and storytelling. You stay on top of trends and are consistently studying how to leverage your knowledge of the algorithm to grow brand awareness.
- A self-starter with a proactive approach to work; you like to solve problems and don't wait for someone to give you the answer.
- Able to work and react quickly in a real-time social environment; good judgment to recognize and escalate high-profile issues.
- Hands-on. Able to create content on your own.
- Detail-oriented with an eye toward quality control.
- Passionate about consumer brands, especially those that serve parents and kids, and the impact financial literacy can make in the lives of families!
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 7+ years of experience in social strategy, influencer programs, and digital content development with clear case studies of programs that have improved reach.
- In-depth knowledge of social platforms and algorithms that affect day-to-day publishing along with demonstrated proficiency in executing successful organic social and influencer programs.
- Proficiency in producing shareable and engaging social-first content, both graphics and video.
- Experience managing external agencies is a plus.
- Experience with consumer tech brands and speaking to an audience of parents is a plus.
- Strong leadership skills, with experience mentoring junior talent is a plus.
Not sure this one’s for you? Don’t count yourself out. Show us what you’ve got and we’ll reach out if there’s a great fit.
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups
Our stance on salaries:
Greenlight provides a competitive compensation package with a market-based approach to pay and will vary depending on your location, experience and skill set. The total compensation package for this position will also include a discretionary performance bonus, equity rewards, medical benefits, 401K match, and more. Greenlight conducts continuous compensation evaluations across departments and geographies to ensure we are keeping our pay current and competitive.
The estimated base pay range for this position in (NY, CA, WA): $85,000 - 120,000
The estimated base pay range for this position in (CO): $85,000 - 115,000
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.