Security Engineer, Enterprise Security
Greenlight Financial Technology
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, February 3, 2023
Greenlight is a fintech company that makes a debit card for kids and companion apps for the family. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids, with in-app tools for sending money, setting savings goals, monitoring balances, managing chores, automating allowance, and investing.
But that’s not all that we do. Here at Greenlight, we are on a mission to support parents and help every kid grow up to be financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, but it’s the reason we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for kids depends on it.
We are looking to hire a Security Engineer, Enterprise Security to lead our efforts for securing our business data, tools, processes, and people, in an exciting and agile cloud-native environment. Your work will ensure that Greenlight remains safe against advanced threats, honor the privacy rights of our users, and satisfy several fintech compliance regimes. Cyber threats have proven to be highly capable of compromising “best practice” security, therefore, we will rely on you to blaze a cutting edge trail so we can stay ahead of the curve.
Technologies we use:
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Relational Storage and Data Warehouses
- Enterprise Security Tools including Firewalls, Email Security, DLP, etcCloud Security and Infrastructure Tools
What you will be doing:
- Designing and recommending solutions to protect our enterprise infrastructure, including email, DNS, SSO, workstations, BYOD mobile devices, and critical applications such as Okta and Zendesk
- Ensuring we maintain robust, efficient, and resilient data protection, access management, access auditing, and vendor review processes.
- Jointly leading multiple compliance audits, including SOC 2 and PCI.
- Jointly leading security policy maintenance, business continuity planning, security risk management, and security awareness training.
- Writing code to build tools for automation and for ensuring the success of security processes.
- Collaborating with other Security Team members to maximize synergies and the overall health of our Security Program.
What you should bring:
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Expertise with public cloud architectures and SaaS-heavy environments, especially AWS, Okta, G Suite, Slack, GitHub, and financial payment tools.
- The ability to efficiently satisfy multiple security frameworks simultaneously.
- An appetite for high growth, cloud native, agile, low management environments.
- Strong opinions, and defensible independent, critical thinking and action.
- The willingness to roll up your sleeves and build tools and solutions.
- A compass for navigating security risk.
- A thirst for continuously educating yourself and your peers.
- A humble and collaborative attitude.
Now, it takes a special kind of person to join a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We need people who love working with each other because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a generation of financially smart kids, apply to join our team today.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
See more open positions at Greenlight Financial Technology
Something looks off?