Program Manager, Inclusion & Diversity
Greenlight Financial Technology
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Greenlight is a fintech company that makes a debit card for kids and companion apps for the family. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids, with in-app tools for sending money, setting savings goals, monitoring balances, managing chores, automating allowance, and investing.
But that’s not all that we do. Here at Greenlight, we are on a mission to support parents and help every kid grow up to be financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, but it’s the reason we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for kids depends on it.
We are seeking a Program Manager to help develop and lead the Greenlight Inclusion and Diversity programs. This role will work with people managers and individual contributors across the business to implement programs and processes that advance Inclusion and Diversity in the company and our communities.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive inclusion and diversity program that aligns with the company's goals and values; support leaders in creation of the overall inclusion and diversity strategy
- Support the quarterly OKR process with a specific focus on inclusion and diversity goals
- Conduct regular retros and evaluations of the company’s inclusion and diversity initiatives to measure effectiveness and identify areas of opportunity
- Act as an advocate for our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs); support the creation of new ERGs and with engagement and programming for existing ERGs
- Act as a thought leader for Greenlight continuously researching and experimenting with new and innovative programs to drive progress
- Support the creation and delivery of inclusion and diversity training for managers and employees
What you should bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a People Operations role; 2+ years of experience in a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion position
- Strong employee relations and manager coaching experience preferred
- Experience building and designing inclusion and diversity programs to drive progress towards long-term vision and goals
- Experience with inclusion and diversity analytics and dashboards
- Ability to contribute to the creation and delivery of employee and manager training programs
- Capability to work autonomously and manage multiple priorities and projects
- Knowledge of OKRs and performance management best practices
Now, it takes a special kind of person to join a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We need people who love working with each other because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a generation of financially smart kids, apply to join our team today.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
See more open positions at Greenlight Financial Technology
Something looks off?