Consultant, Employer Partner Services - Healthcare (Remote)
At Guild, we believe talent is everywhere and that opportunity should be too. We continue to have our home and headquarters in Denver, but we have embraced a distributed model of working to reach the best talent in the United States. While some roles may require proximity to our Denver office, roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 30 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI and Washington D.C. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
Guild is hiring a Consultant, Employer Partner Services (Healthcare) to play a central role in Guild’s mission by helping to build and maintain solid relationships with current and new Fortune 1000 and leading healthcare organizations. In this role, you’ll develop an intimate understanding of the strategic needs of our employer partners, providing high-quality and cost-effective project management, consulting, and research support. In collaboration with the greater Employer Partner Services team, you will translate our partners’ needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans that will scale their educational benefits offerings.
Guild operates on the cutting edge of the Future of Work, partnering with the United States’ largest companies to innovate on how to educate and up-skill millions of employees. These employers span industries, with a particular focus on employers with large populations of front-line employees, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Restaurants and Telecommunications. The Employer Partner Services team is specifically focused on owning these employer relationships, following their decision to join the network. Using a mix of strategic consulting, customer success and commercial orientation, the team manages and grows these large, strategic client relationships to maximize the impact of the program for both employers and employees.
As a Consultant, Employer Partner Services (Healthcare), you will work across a concentrated set of Employer Partners to:
- Assist in the execution of key work streams to ensure employer partners efficiently implement & grow their use of Guild offerings, including:
- Implementation of the Guild platform
- Coordination with Guild’s member services and coaching teams
- Analysis of the impact of Guild’s offerings against key partner strategic priorities
- Serve as an adept resource on assigned partners, using robust problem-solving approaches to distill research into useful and compelling recommendations
- Increase partner satisfaction through the delivery development process, honing your ability to build compelling narratives and visuals while bringing Guild’s insights and critical initiative ideas to life
- Collaborate with our Marketing, Product, and Design teams to prioritize new product development, highlight new offerings, and build employee awareness via marketing campaigns
You are a solid fit for this role if you have:
- Experience building commercial relationships and influencing client outcomes through previous work experience in SaaS Customer Success, consulting, or another client-facing role
- Validated data, research and problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize information and communicate insights effectively
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and comfort with ambiguity, with a high attention to detail and the ability to keep track of both the high-level progress and the small details
- A team-oriented mindset, thriving in an environment that’s collaborative and celebrates change
- Motivation to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $90,000-$108,750 (depending on level), variable compensation and company stock options.
At Guild, we unlock the talent and economic potential of America’s workforce for employees and their companies. We partner with the nation’s largest employers—including Walmart, Chipotle, Discover, Hilton, Macy’s, Target, and The Walt Disney Company—to create cultures of opportunity that help them attract and retain top talent, while building the workforce of the future from within. By using our proprietary Career Opportunity Platform to develop education and learning programs that work in the real-world, thousands of employees at those companies have gained the skills, knowledge, and guidance they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families—all without paying for tuition or career services on their own.
Guild is female-founded and a certified B Corp. The company has been named to the TIME100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 list, CNBC Disruptor50 list three years in a row, Inc. Best Led Companies list, Fast Co. World Changing Ideas list and the B Lab Best for the World list among many others.
Guild is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Something looks off?