Engagement Manager, Solution Consulting (Remote)
At Guild, we believe talent is everywhere and that opportunity should be too. We continue to have our home and headquarters in Denver, but we have embraced a distributed model of working to reach the best talent in the United States. While some roles may require proximity to our Denver office, roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 30 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI and Washington D.C. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
As an Engagement Manager on the Solution Consulting (Healthcare) team, you will partner with Sales to drive net new business for Guild. As an Engagement Manager you will engage with executives at leading healthcare organizations to craft strategies, solutions, and business cases for how employers can use education and learning to unlock opportunity for their workforce. In this work you will collaborate with teams across Guild that manage every aspect of Guild’s product and services, and will also have opportunities to help build our team’s operations and culture as we learn and grow together.
- Partner with Sales to generate new business and grow revenue, bringing expertise on the Guild solution and expert knowledge on education, learning and future of work into every phase of the sales cycle
- Work cross-functionally with Guild’s Product, Ops, Client Services and others to provide visibility and feedback into new partner goals so they can successfully implement the right solutions
- Drive research, analyses, and executive-ready materials that deliver actionable recommendations for employers
- Lead projects to design tailored solutions that meet employers’ strategic talent needs while driving opportunity for their workforce
- Own internal initiatives to build the team’s operations and culture
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Strategic problem solving and critical thinking skills you leverage to frame project objectives, form business insights, and translate insights into relevant recommendations for internal and external stakeholders
- Strong complex analytical skills
- Excellent storytelling and written/oral presentation skills (including experience engaging and influencing senior external stakeholders)
- High attention to detail, balanced with an orientation toward results and outcomes
- Self-directed ownership of work, including structuring analysis, scoping workstreams, and managing deadlines
- The ability to build relationships and collaborate closely across teams and stakeholders with diverse perspectives
- Strong aptitude working with slide presentations and spreadsheets in G Suite or Microsoft Office
- Deep curiosity and passion for all things education, learning, future of work, and employers’ role in driving economic mobility
- An understanding of the business and talent challenges healthcare organizations face today
- Something else? We are curious to learn more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $125,000 - $155,000 as well as company stock options.
At Guild, we unlock the talent and economic potential of America’s workforce for employees and their companies. We partner with the nation’s largest employers—including Walmart, Chipotle, Discover, Hilton, Macy’s, Target, and The Walt Disney Company—to create cultures of opportunity that help them attract and retain top talent, while building the workforce of the future from within. By using our proprietary Career Opportunity Platform to develop education and learning programs that work in the real-world, thousands of employees at those companies have gained the skills, knowledge, and guidance they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families—all without paying for tuition or career services on their own.
Guild is female-founded and a certified B Corp. The company has been named to the TIME100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 list, CNBC Disruptor50 list three years in a row, Inc. Best Led Companies list, Fast Co. World Changing Ideas list and the B Lab Best for the World list among many others.
Guild is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth