Full Stack Engineer
HoneyBook is the leading business and financial management platform for small business service providers and freelancers. By combining tools like billing, contracts and client communication, HoneyBook helps business owners get organized so they can provide top-tier service at every step. HoneyBook is trusted by service providers across the U.S. and Canada who have booked more than $5B in business on its platform. Every day at HoneyBook we are on a mission to empower the freelance economy to rise together, doing what they love.
Our award-winning culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. We know experience comes in many different forms, some visible on your resume, others not. No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.Did we mention we have 4.9 stars on Glassdoor?
Our team is growing and we’re looking for a talented engineer to join us.
Here are a few of the things you'll do...
- Build HoneyBook’s core product features.
- Work closely with our talented team of designers, product managers, data analysts and data scientists.
- Live and breathe the entire HoneyBook codebase, from the backend bytes to the frontend bits.
- Own your features from product design, through tech design all the way to production and customer usage.
- Work as part of a Full Stack agile team, working in high velocity, delivering great quality.
- Inspire others. Lead by example and make sure our users get the fabulous experience they deserve.
- Innovate, Learn and Teach.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful…
- 5+ years of meaningful experience with backend and frontend development.
- Proficient with backend development framework/s and language/s (RoR, Python, NodeJS etc)
- Experienced with at least of the following: React, Angular, AngularJS, Vue.
- Team player with an awesome attitude: we hire people who want to make a difference.
- Excellent communication skills (Hebrew & English)
- Loves product, loves owning tasks end to end and after they are live, etc...
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge – our primary customers today are service-based small businesses and freelancers. Our company, like the members we serve, thrives on creativity and risk-taking; in eight years, we’ve become the biggest and the most widely recognized player in the small business and freelance space. To date, HoneyBook has raised $498M and is backed by investors such as Durable Capital Partners LP, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Zeev Ventures, 01 Advisors, Norwest Venture Partners, OurCrowd, and Citi Ventures.
Follow us on Medium and Instagram and catch the latest stories about HoneyBook. Read about what our employees are saying about us on Glassdoor.
Something looks off?