Here’s the gist:
Running an independent business comes with a lot of responsibilities, not least of which are all the admin tasks that take up a lot of precious time. By combining tools like billing, contracts and client communication, HoneyBook helps independent business owners streamline their process and get organized so they can get back to doing what they do best.
The independent business economy is on the rise: more new businesses were started in the United States in 2020 than at any other time in the last 15 years and this momentum only continued in 2021. Our company, like the clients we serve, thrives on creativity and innovation — in eight years, we’ve become the leading platform for independent businesses to manage their client flow and cash flow. To date, HoneyBook has raised more than $400M from investors that include Tiger Global Management, Durable Capital Partners LP, Citi Venture, Battery Ventures, Zeev Ventures, 01 Advisors, Norwest Venture Partners and Our Crowd.
But we need your help.
HoneyBook is a product that is transforming the way independent professionals operate their business. Across the United States and Canada our members are turning to HoneyBook’s all-in-one platform to handle their essential business tasks, from first inquiry to final payment, and the code you write will become a fundamental part of our quest to empower independents to rise together doing what they love. The product team at HoneyBook is growing quickly and this is an exciting time to join us. Our roles overlap frequently and we learn a lot from each other. Communication is key.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the implementation of the company's strategy and best practices for the risk, fraud, and payments policies and procedures.
This person should be a passionate, independent, self-reliant, and experienced risk professional with the ability to implement new anti-fraud measures.
Here are a few of the things you'll do…
- Manage and maintain our Kubernetes clusters, the various components in it, its health, its security, etc.
- Develop, build, test, and maintain our internal tools for the development process and the day-to-day operation of HoneyBook.
- Constantly improve the process of getting our various products from idea to production.
- Be a key ingredient in supporting the growth of HoneyBook both internally and externally.
- Identify and remove obstacles across the board.
- Fight the good fight against malicious actors.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful…
- At least 5 years of experience in DevOps or SRE roles from product companies.
- At least 4 years of experience of deploying and managing kubernetes or openshift clusters
- At least 4 years of working with docker or other container technologies - writing dockerfiles, adjusting resources, etc.
- At least 4 years of actively deploying, managing, maintaining and upgrading in AWS/GCP
- Linux and bash (or its sisters) as a native speaker
- Know by heart what are the following and how to work with them: DNS, SSL, reverse proxy, nginx, websocket.
- Security oriented.
- Programming background- advantage
Something looks off?