Senior Marketing Data Analyst
Here is the gist
HoneyBook is the leading business and financial management platform for independent small businesses and freelancers. By combining tools like billing, contracts, and client communication, HoneyBook helps business owners get organized so they can provide top-tier service at every step. HoneyBook is trusted by independent businesses across the U.S. and Canada who have booked more than $8B in business on our platform. Every day at HoneyBook we are on a mission to empower the freelance economy to rise together, doing what they love.
Our award-winning culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. We know experience comes in many different forms, some visible on your resume, others not. No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment and have a similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
But we need your help
We are on the search for a Senior Marketing Data Analyst who will join our Data team in Tel Aviv. As a Senior Marketing Data Analyst in a Data-Driven company, you will have a significant opportunity for impact and drive the company to new heights. You will influence decision making processes throughout the user journey, be a partner to different teams within the marketing & Top of funnel landscape, and drive strategic business decisions that shape the direction of the company.
Here are a few of the things you will do:
- Create and improve new and existing business processes, data pipelines, and workflows
- Analyze, process and present different parts of the customer journey flows
- Master of our data infrastructure, serving as the primary troubleshooter for data queries from critical business partners.
- Perform ad hoc analysis with precision, delivering results that drive strategic decisions.
- Brainstorm and execute AB testing ideas, furthering our understanding of user behaviors and market trends.
- Utilize advanced statistical methodologies to conduct in-depth analyses and tests.
- Play a pivotal role in the Data Guild, contributing your unique insights and expertise.
- Engage with various stakeholders, fostering a productive environment of data-driven decisions.
- Be a key collaborator with diverse marketing teams, including Paid Marketing, Social Media, Content, Lifecycle, Partnerships and more.
- Transmute raw data into actionable insights that fuel decision-making processes.
- Deliver persuasive presentations to stakeholders, translating data-driven suggestions into reality.
- Act as the primary data authority for each initiative you engage in, ensuring data accuracy and relevancy.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives, uniting data and business objectives to promote organizational success.
Here is what is needed:
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics roles with expert SQL skills and data visualization tools - Looker, Tableau, PBI etc.
- 3+ years of experience working in the marketing data analytics field
- Proven track record collaborating with teams to leverage data-driven insights to improve performance.
- You have a bias towards action; you don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do and are comfortable working with ambiguity.
- You don’t stop once you pull the data; you love turning numbers into actionable insights.
- You’re a strong communicator and have an art for communicating complex findings in a simple way.
- Your thinking is structured and you have excellent intuition for numbers and data.
- Independent, dedicated, responsible, and a problem solver with an ability to think outside of the box
- And most importantly, you believe in HoneyBook’s mission and know how you will contribute to our success.
The good stuff:
- Mission-driven: You'll be joining more than just another startup—our members are at the heart of everything we do.
- Impact: We move quickly and encourage every employee to push the envelope. Our best ideas come from out-of-the-box thinking and innovation; be ready to fail fast and often!
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary + meaningful equity based on merit.
- Benefits + Perks: From wellness programs to open paid time off and exceptional family leave policies, the health and happiness of our employees is foremost.
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge – our primary customers today are creative businesses that generate in aggregate $150B in revenue per year in the US. Our company, like the members we serve, thrives on creativity and risk-taking; in seven years, we’ve become the biggest and the most widely recognized player in the service provider space. To date, HoneyBook has raised $498M and is backed by investors such as Tiger Global Management, Norwest Venture Partners, Aleph, Hillsven Capital, Our Crowd, Durable Capital Partners LP, Vintage Investment Partners, Battery Ventures, Citi Ventures, Zeev Ventures, and 01 Advisors.
When you apply for a job or an independent contractor/agent position with HoneyBook, we collect the information that you provide in connection with your application. This includes name, contact information, professional credentials and skills, educational and work history, and other information that may be included in a resume or provided during interviews (which may be recorded). This may also include demographic or diversity information that you voluntarily provide. We may also conduct background checks and receive related information.
We use applicants’ information to facilitate our recruitment activities and process applications, including evaluating candidates and monitoring recruitment statistics. We use successful applicants’ information to administer the employment or independent contractor relationship. We may also use and disclose applicants’ information (a) to improve our Services, (b) as otherwise necessary to comply with relevant laws, (c) to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on HoneyBook, and (d) to protect and defend the rights or property of HoneyBook or others.