Data Processing Specialist
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
At Hyperscience, we are all about creating better outcomes for customers, companies, and the world. The Data processing team provides critical Human-in-the-loop support for our customers and internal Hyperscience teams while solving real-world challenges for some of the largest enterprises and government agencies worldwide.
As a Data Processing Analyst, you will be responsible for performing classification and extraction supervision tasks using the Hyperscience Platform and providing critical product feedback to our Product, Design, and Engineering teams. Successful candidates will be excited by the opportunity to produce quality training data that will enable Hyperscience to improve our machine learning models and ultimately lead to better customer outcomes and performance.
- Perform supervision and quality assurance tasks within the Hyperscience Platform including document classification, field annotation, and data extraction
- Proactively review own work to ensure data accuracy and quality
- Build expertise in different industry use cases
- Set up layouts for new document processing as per customer business rules
- Perform beta testing on new product features/functionalities as needed
- Provide Hyperscience Product, Design and Engineering teams with product feedback resulting from using the Hyperscience Platform
- Follow documented keying rules and work as a team to ensure processes are followed to meet customer goals, input requirements, and quality standards
- Bachelor's degree/ongoing studies in Information Technology, Business Administration, Economics, or related field and/or relevant experience in a data management or data processing roleFast, efficient data entry skills
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel or G-Sheets
- Strong commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to work cooperatively with others under the pressure of deadlines and competing demands
- Ability to quickly learn and develop competency in new software tools and user interfaces
- Flexibility to work in shifts based on business needs
- Fluency in English is required, knowledge of any other language would be beneficial
- Sofia, Bulgaria. Remote flexibility during COVID-19 impedes working onsite.
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software, and test engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Monthly budget to cover child care and educational needs/expenses
- Up to 4 months fully paid parental leave used within 3 years of your child’s birth
- 20 days of paid leave annually guaranteed plus unlimited additional days upon request to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- Work from home flexibility
- A great office, with excellent location
- A sports card, covering various options for sport
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Hyperscience
Something looks off?