Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
This is not a traditional SDR role... As an EMEA Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Hyperscience, you will be a key member of the marketing and sales teams in the region. You will report to the WW head of Sales Development and serve and support the EMEA field marketers, partners and partner team, and direct sales team. The role will entail a strategic mindset using your sales EQ to drive out-of-the-box prospecting ideas and engage with executive personas at highly targeted future customers. Your actions will be creative, thoughtful, and impactful as you collaborate with the team to design and execute outbound efforts. By using your willingness to roll up your sleeves and do the work, you will help the team succeed in acquiring new and growing existing customers. This is an opportunity to become an early adapter in the new generation of Sales Development; having a focus on customized conversations rather than the traditional “one size fits all” approach.
- Collaborate with Marketing to research target accounts, targeted messaging and contact enrichment.
- Collaborate with Sales AEs and Channel Directors & Partners to identify target accounts and develop personalized messaging and value propositions tailored within each campaign.
- Design and execute account-based marketing (ABM) style demand generation campaigns, utilizing a multi-touch approach to engage key decision-makers within target accounts.
- Implement campaign tactics, including email, content, direct, social media, webinars, and others to creatively drive traction and revenue growth.
- Support multiple campaigns concurrently.
- Degree or related experience in Marketing, Business, or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling messaging and value propositions.
- Highly curious, including the desire to spend time learning.
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who is goal-orientated.
- Scrappy… The right candidate will have a mind for “finding a way”.
- Strong ability to multitask. The successful candidate will be able to progress multiple efforts for multiple internal customers daily. Collaborative nature and strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with sales representatives, partners, marketers and cross-functional teams.
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on delivering measurable business outcomes and ROI.
- Proficient in Google Workspace tools, ChatGPT or Jasper.ai, Salesforce, etc.
Join our dynamic and innovative team at Hyperscience to shape the future of AI-powered hyperautomation through revenue-focused outbound campaigns. Apply now to be part of our exciting journey!
Benefits & Perks:
- Top-notch healthcare for you and your family
- A pension match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Flexible PTO with the approval of your manager
- 12 weeks of parental leave and an additional 4 weeks for birthing parents
- Stock options
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.