Posted on Tuesday, December 5, 2023
Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
We're hiring for DevOps! Our Delivery Enablement team is responsible for managing our releases and environments, monitoring/alerting, CI/CD pipelines, packaging and integration technologies for delivery of our product to our customers, and developer ergonomics. As a member of this team, you'll own the process of bundling our application into a fault-tolerant deliverable that can interact with a multitude of client environments, all while using modern DevOps technologies and processes.
- Work with technologies like Docker, Ansible, Terraform, and CI/CD platforms. Of course, we rely heavily on tried and true technologies like bash scripting, *nix, etc.
- Ensure reliability, scalability, and performance for all our deployments and environments, both internally and externally.
- Automate workloads (we use AWS for this)
- Create technology to make the client deployment and integration process as seamless and simple as possible.
- Advise both our engineering team and our clients about best practices for architecting solutions to make HyperScience maximally perform.
- Create technologies and drive processes that enable all engineers to quickly develop high-quality, production code.
- You love analyzing, monitoring, and troubleshooting distributed systems. We use Prometheus and Elastic Stack to help.
- You have experience with running Docker in production systems.
- You have experience with modern configuration management and orchestration software.
- You have extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) and networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, iptables, network topologies and hardware, SDN).
- You've worked extensively with at least one major cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- You are comfortable using at least one programming language like Python, Go, C++, Java, Ruby, and shell scripting languages.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software, and test engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Work from home flexibility
- Up to 4 months of fully paid parental leave used within 3 years of your child’s birth
- 20 days of paid leave minimum annually with an additional unlimited amount to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A great office, with an excellent location
- A sports card, covering various options for sport
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock options
- Referral bonus
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PLEASE BE AWARE of, and cautious about, potential recruitment fraud. All of our open jobs can be found directly on our careers page at:
We will never communicate with candidates except via our @hyperscience.com email domain. Any communication you receive outside of these parameters is potentially fraudulent.
Additionally, we never conduct interviews solely via online tests, nor do we make job offers without multiple cross functional live interviews via Zoom, phone or onsite. We only ask for personal information via our application process on our careers page or through a verifiable background check company during onboarding.