EMEA Field Service specialist
What you will be doing:
- Installation of new systems
- Periodic maintenance and systems repairs
- Providing technical Remote support for systems
- System troubleshooting and diagnosis of source of failures
- Failure, maintenance and service reporting
What you have:
- Sc. in Electrical, Electronics or Bioengineering
- 3-10 years’ experience in field service engineer for multidisciplinary medical systems.
- Experience with servicing MRI system.
- Good technical understanding and approach
- Ability to solve Hardware electronics (analog and digital) and Software problems dealing with variety of multivariable situations
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- “Hands on” character - Good mechanical capabilities
- Organized, structured, capable working independently
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in 2nd and 3rd shifts and ~60% travel time
- Location in Italy
- Being introduced by an Insightec employee
Let us introduce ourselves
Insightec is a growing medical technology company transforming patient lives through innovative incisionless surgery. Based on two decades of clinical experience and research and development, the company’s Exablate® Neuro platform focuses sound waves, guided by MRI, to provide tremor relief to patients with Essential Tremor and Tremor-dominant Parkinson’s Disease.
Research for future applications in the neuroscience space is underway in partnership with leading academic and medical institutions.
We are a global team united by a common vision to transform healthcare by making focused ultrasound a standard of care for patients. Our culture is built on Our Values of integrity, team, quality, innovation and patient care. We challenge and empower our people to be great at what they do and leverage our different ideas, skills, interests and cultural backgrounds to succeed.
After a recent investment round, Insightec is valued at more than $1B, bringing it to unicorn status. We are over 350 strong in Haifa and K. Ono in Israel, Miami, Dallas, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Do the most meaningful work of your career by joining us in our mission to make the impossible possible.
Insightec is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a safe work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Insightec does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment including hiring.