Service Operations Coordinator
What you will be doing:
- Manage service calls/toll-free service line
- Provide daily administrative support and coordination to service team including parts handling, documentation
- Responsible for scheduling service appointments with customers
- Responsible for supporting all credentialing requests for customers & FS team
- Manage Field Service Reports for Customers
- Work with Data Analyst to Develop & Run Periodic Reports for service management
- Manage Sales Force & Install Base Data
- Proofreading FSRs and sending them to the customers
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Superior organizational skills & attention to detail
- High level of accountability & self direction
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours
- Technical proficiency (MS Office Suite, Excel, Word, PPT)
- Experience with customer install database management
- Sales Force experience
- Solid reporting experience
- Logistics experience - a plus
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
Let us introduce ourselves
Insightec is a growing medical technology company transforming patient lives through innovative incisionless surgery. Based on two decades of clinical experience and research and development, the company’s Exablate® Neuro platform focuses sound waves, guided by MRI, to provide tremor relief to patients with Essential Tremor and Tremor-dominant Parkinson’s Disease.
Research for future applications in the neuroscience space is underway in partnership with leading academic and medical institutions.
We are a global team united by a common vision to transform healthcare by making focused ultrasound a standard of care for patients. Our culture is built on Our Values of integrity, team, quality, innovation and patient care. We challenge and empower our people to be great at what they do and leverage our different ideas, skills, interests and cultural backgrounds to succeed.
After a recent investment round, Insightec is valued at more than $1B, bringing it to unicorn status. We are over 350 strong in Haifa and K. Ono in Israel, Miami, Dallas, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Do the most meaningful work of your career by joining us in our mission to make the impossible possible.
Insightec is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a safe work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Insightec does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment including hiring.