Clinical Applications Specialist - Mountain Region
Location: Central Region of the US
The Clinical Applications Specialist position provides a dynamic and challenging multi-disciplinary working opportunity. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills to fill a regional position within our growing Clinical Applications Neurosurgical team in North America.
- For new and existing centers, the person in this role will train and guide clinical personnel.
- Participate in onsite treatment support to develop and promote the knowledge base of users in the designated region
- Demonstrate expertise and in-depth understanding in all aspects of the technology
- Create technical and clinical documentation in form of reports, presentations and operating procedures
- Act as the technical liaison between INSIGHTEC and clinical users
- Travel Domestically (primarily) and internationally (on occasion) - 60% of the time.
- Periodically works weekends and nights and may be required to engage in overnight travel
- Perform other related activities, as assigned
What you have:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Neuroscience or Medical Physics
- Hands-on experience in one of the following specialty areas: MRI, Focused Ultrasound, CT, Operating Room
- Experience in guidance of medical personnel and with complex multi-disciplinary products – advantage
- Creative; Able to find optimal techno-clinical solutions to first-time-seen problems
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Able to lecture in front of large audiences
- Ability to travel 60-70% of time, including weekends, sometimes with short notice and at times internationally
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
Let us introduce ourselves
Insightec is a growing medical technology company transforming patient lives through innovative incisionless surgery. Based on two decades of clinical experience and research and development, the company’s Exablate® Neuro platform focuses sound waves, guided by MRI, to provide tremor relief to patients with Essential Tremor and Tremor-dominant Parkinson’s Disease.
Research for future applications in the neuroscience space is underway in partnership with leading academic and medical institutions.
We are a global team united by a common vision to transform healthcare by making focused ultrasound a standard of care for patients. Our culture is built on Our Values of integrity, team, quality, innovation and patient care. We challenge and empower our people to be great at what they do and leverage our different ideas, skills, interests and cultural backgrounds to succeed.
After a recent investment round, Insightec is valued at more than $1B, bringing it to unicorn status. We are over 350 strong in Haifa and K. Ono in Israel, Miami, Dallas, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Do the most meaningful work of your career by joining us in our mission to make the impossible possible.
Insightec is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a safe work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Insightec does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment including hiring.