What you will be doing:
· Develop software for hardware control PC and subassemblies as part of a complex multidisciplinary system integrating hardware, software, mechanics, and motion. This includes performing activities such as requirements analysis, development, integration, and unit testing.
· Design and implement various software modules and algorithms.
· Contribute to both legacy systems and next-generation systems development.
· Create and update technical documentation, including software requirements, detailed designs, and unit testing documentation.
· Collaborate closely with electronics and systems engineers to ensure seamless integration and functionality.
· Conduct system analysis and troubleshooting to provide support to service and production teams
· Working according to Insightec Quality Policy, relevant Quality Procedures & Standards, and privacy & safety rules.
What you have:
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or B.Sc. In Software Engineering
· 5 - 10 years of experience in developing Microsoft Windows applications
· 5 - 10 years of C++ programming experience
· 5 - 10 years of Python programming experience
· Deep understanding of multi-threading and multi-processing
· OOP, OOD
· Experience in integration and troubleshooting systems.
· Experience in developing SW for controlling medical device / robotics system / HW Test Benches
· Ability and willingness to deliver tutorials.
· Ability of tasks estimations
· English at a very good level (reading and writing).
· 2 - 5 years of C# programming experience
· 2 - 5 years of experience in developing embedded Linux applications
· Experience in Medical Device industry
Let us introduce ourselves
Insightec is a growing medical technology company transforming patient lives through innovative incisionless surgery. Based on two decades of clinical experience and research and development, the company’s Exablate® Neuro platform focuses sound waves, guided by MRI, to provide tremor relief to patients with Essential Tremor and Tremor-dominant Parkinson’s Disease.
Research for future applications in the neuroscience space is underway in partnership with leading academic and medical institutions.
We are a global team united by a common vision to transform healthcare by making focused ultrasound a standard of care for patients. Our culture is built on Our Values of integrity, team, quality, innovation and patient care. We challenge and empower our people to be great at what they do and leverage our different ideas, skills, interests and cultural backgrounds to succeed.
After a recent investment round, Insightec is valued at more than $1B, bringing it to unicorn status. We are over 350 strong in Haifa and K. Ono in Israel, Miami, Dallas, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Do the most meaningful work of your career by joining us in our mission to make the impossible possible.
Insightec is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a safe work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Insightec does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment including hiring.