Clinical Account Manager
Location: Southern California Region (Field)
The Clinical Account Manager goal is to help drive commercial utilization at new and existing Insightec neurosurgical customers. The purpose of this role is to increase the number of patients treated to reach business profitability through recurring revenue and demonstrated models of service line success
What you will be doing:
The job holder’s duties and responsibilities include any of the following:
- Focus in INSIGHTEC movement disorder brain applications (neurosurgery)
- Main responsibility is to work with INSIGHTEC existing and new install-base sites to launch and grow clinical program and drive commercial success
- Achieve annual goals of number of treatments, average utilization in the region and year over year program growth in accounts to drive topline recurring revenues from the sites (service and disposables)
- Embed into customer environment and gain In-depth knowledge of their hospital operations, patient flow, financial model with focus on business and operational outcomes
- Own the administrative and clinical relationships post-capital sales and continually ensure the program performance aligns with key stakeholder priorities within customer organization
- Design and deliver on targeted referral network building (neurology) strategies that drive program volume in treatment centers within the MSA (Metropolitan statistical area)
- Be a trusted partner to customer (in clinical and business aspects) with ability to influence and have a seat at customer table for driving program success
- Interface between site and INSIGHTEC marketing, reimbursement and PR teams to facilitate program operations, navigate insurance landscape and drive patient interest
- Scientific (BS, MS preferred), technical (engineer) or clinical background (nurse, radiology technician) or MBA and commercial /sales /marketing background with strong technical skills
- 5-7 years of experience which includes (can be overlapping experience):
- 2+ years Clinical / Technical medical device experience in customer facing role with strong preference to Neuro-brain applications
- 2+ years building relationships at multiple customer levels representing a highly technical product
- 1+ years in a role implementing a novel product / service line / market - can be in marketing, sales, line / market - can be in marketing, sales, product management, project management, etc.
- Relationship building and ability to influence sites from both bottom-up and top-down across hospital functions.
- Executes with drive, self-motivation, accountability and reliability
- Critical thinking with an eye toward understanding the big picture, ability to problem solve & creatively bring solutions to customer
- Communication skills with internal (INSIGHTEC) and external (customer) stakeholders to articulate vision, rally towards a common goal, and build execution support
- Operate independently and coordinate efforts with peers
- Advantage: Movement Disorder, Conference, C-suite experience
- Able to meet travel requirements- Travel required (70% minimum)
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
Let us introduce ourselves
Insightec is a growing medical technology company transforming patient lives through innovative incisionless surgery. Based on two decades of clinical experience and research and development, the company’s Exablate® Neuro platform focuses sound waves, guided by MRI, to provide tremor relief to patients with Essential Tremor and Tremor-dominant Parkinson’s Disease.
Research for future applications in the neuroscience space is underway in partnership with leading academic and medical institutions.
We are a global team united by a common vision to transform healthcare by making focused ultrasound a standard of care for patients. Our culture is built on Our Values of integrity, team, quality, innovation and patient care. We challenge and empower our people to be great at what they do and leverage our different ideas, skills, interests and cultural backgrounds to succeed.
After a recent investment round, Insightec is valued at more than $1B, bringing it to unicorn status. We are over 350 strong in Haifa and K. Ono in Israel, Miami, Dallas, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Do the most meaningful work of your career by joining us in our mission to make the impossible possible.
Insightec is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a safe work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Insightec does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment including hiring.