RF System Integration Engineer
What you will be doing:
- Integration and testing in multi-disciplinary systems (MRI, MRgFUS) which includes HW/SW/Mechanics.
- Supporting Legacy RF sub-systems in production and in the field
What you have
- Electronics Practical Engineer or Engineer
- 3+ years of hands-on experience from industry/army in building, integrating and testing RF devices or Systems
- Intuitive understanding in one or all of the following areas: RF Transceiver Blocks, Communications theory, RF Parameters
- Familiarity and hands-on with RF/wireless test equipment (Network analyzer, Spectrum analyzer, Signal generator) and associated RF measurements
- Willing to travel abroad up to 10% of the time
- Critical problem-solving and debugging skills
- Good English skills (Read/Write)
- Experience in High Voltage circuits, grounding, and EMC
- Ability to read and write clean, clear, efficient and understandable code in one or more relevant programming languages (C, C++, Python)
- Experience in PCB design
- Experienced in multi-disciplinary systems.
Let us introduce ourselves
Insightec is a growing medical technology company transforming patient lives through innovative incisionless surgery. Based on two decades of clinical experience and research and development, the company’s Exablate® Neuro platform focuses sound waves, guided by MRI, to provide tremor relief to patients with Essential Tremor and Tremor-dominant Parkinson’s Disease.
Research for future applications in the neuroscience space is underway in partnership with leading academic and medical institutions.
We are a global team united by a common vision to transform healthcare by making focused ultrasound a standard of care for patients. Our culture is built on Our Values of integrity, team, quality, innovation and patient care. We challenge and empower our people to be great at what they do and leverage our different ideas, skills, interests and cultural backgrounds to succeed.
After a recent investment round, Insightec is valued at more than $1B, bringing it to unicorn status. We are over 350 strong in Haifa and K. Ono in Israel, Miami, Dallas, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Do the most meaningful work of your career by joining us in our mission to make the impossible possible.
Insightec is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a safe work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Insightec does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment including hiring.