Global Service Specialist
What you will be doing:
- 3rd Tier support for the global service team.
- Escalation plan on/off-site as defined by the Director of Service EMEA & Global Technical Support
- Maintain and update INSIGHTEC CRM according to INSIGHTEC policy
- Training of service engineers.
- Creating and maintaining service documentation.
- The scope of work may change from time to time as defined by the Director of Service EMEA & Global Technical Support
- Working according to Insightec Quality Policy, relevant Quality Procedures and standards, and privacy & safety rules.
What you have:
- Associate /bachelor’s degree or practical engineer in electronic engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- 7 or more years of experience servicing multi-disciplinary medical devices -Must
- Fluent English oral and written - Must.
- Travel time - 20%.
- Work in 2nd/3rd on-call shifts and weekends/holidays as needed.
- Full-time Office role
- Project Management
Let us introduce ourselves
Insightec is a growing medical technology company transforming patient lives through innovative incisionless surgery. Based on two decades of clinical experience and research and development, the company’s Exablate® Neuro platform focuses sound waves, guided by MRI, to provide tremor relief to patients with Essential Tremor and Tremor-dominant Parkinson’s Disease.
Research for future applications in the neuroscience space is underway in partnership with leading academic and medical institutions.
We are a global team united by a common vision to transform healthcare by making focused ultrasound a standard of care for patients. Our culture is built on Our Values of integrity, team, quality, innovation and patient care. We challenge and empower our people to be great at what they do and leverage our different ideas, skills, interests and cultural backgrounds to succeed.
After a recent investment round, Insightec is valued at more than $1B, bringing it to unicorn status. We are over 350 strong in Haifa and K. Ono in Israel, Miami, Dallas, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Do the most meaningful work of your career by joining us in our mission to make the impossible possible.
Insightec is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a safe work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Insightec does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment including hiring.