Sales Executive - Aftermarket
Location: US - Remote
In this role the Sales Executive, Aftermarket will work to develop and manage the existing customer base networks to access capital funding, coordinate the timing around installation, and negotiate the transaction of the trade-in and move to a Prime acquisition. This includes close collaboration with the Clinical account Management Team to identify the key program advantages and/or levers to properly justify the move to a new platform. This person will be responsible for leading the coordination of efforts locally, developing executive relationships that can provide a predictable forecast, and driving collaboration to align Insightec resources across the procurement and allocation process. The role will coordinate with capital, utilization, and IT leaders to develop seamless market handoffs that will drive reactive markets and grow the overall business.
This role will initially work closely with the directors and their teams to align on the broader strategy member, provide a consistent cadence of communication across teams, and assist them in aligning a cohesive approach across geographies.
What you will be doing:
- Represent lnsightec products in accordance with the company policies for your
- Provide market updates/assessments to key leadership stakeholders for each Neurosurgeons, hospital C-suite, department chairs, MvD neurologists, & radiologists
- Build and present the appropriate Economic / business model analytics, including reimbursement status, downstream/upstream revenues, impact on MRI availability, marketing and education programs and any business financial data the required for customer decision
- Work closely with Regional Sales Executive (capital) team to identify regional prospects and nurture the team’s funnel prospects in your area
- Work with VP Americas and coordinate with the GEHC and/or Siemens regional leaders as needed to identify key opportunities and projects that exist in the area
- Provide ongoing updated reports forecasting orders and sales, both quarterly and forward looking and maintaining weekly updates current in Salesforce
- Attend key industry shows and coordinate quarterly team meetings to drive accountability and develop the team culture of winning
- Stay current with healthcare market dynamics in the US and regional markets to speak with authority at all levels including C-suite, physicians, administrators & supply chain
- Manage the proper transition of any previous target customers (and their respective communications) to their new respective capital owners
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Science or equivalent, MBA is preferred
- 10+ years' experience in selling disruptive medical device technology (1M+ capital equipment) in community hospitals, imaging centers and academic hospitals
- 5+ years’ experience in an executive selling environment and a strong knowledge of the broader healthcare markets
- Ability to manage key internal stakeholder relationships, provide perspective around situational problems, & drive accountability that produces predictable results
- Be able to collaborate with the Directors on team expectations, provide both constructive and positive feedback, and manage any interpersonal team member issues in a thoughtful manner
- Customer knowledge and empathy – Be able to understand the individual personality of each customer through discovery to understand their key drivers, motivations, and how we can align to drive program growth
- Know how to build & manage a long-term funnel of key customers that will allow for progressive future growth across healthcare groups
- Provide leadership and coaching specific to how the capital team can develop urgency, leverage competitive dynamics, and present an equal business stature
* Only qualified applicants will be considered
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
Let us introduce ourselves
Insightec is a growing medical technology company transforming patient lives through innovative incisionless surgery. Based on two decades of clinical experience and research and development, the company’s Exablate® Neuro platform focuses sound waves, guided by MRI, to provide tremor relief to patients with Essential Tremor and Tremor-dominant Parkinson’s Disease.
Research for future applications in the neuroscience space is underway in partnership with leading academic and medical institutions.
We are a global team united by a common vision to transform healthcare by making focused ultrasound a standard of care for patients. Our culture is built on Our Values of integrity, team, quality, innovation and patient care. We challenge and empower our people to be great at what they do and leverage our different ideas, skills, interests and cultural backgrounds to succeed.
After a recent investment round, Insightec is valued at more than $1B, bringing it to unicorn status. We are over 350 strong in Haifa and K. Ono in Israel, Miami, Dallas, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Do the most meaningful work of your career by joining us in our mission to make the impossible possible.
Insightec is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a safe work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Insightec does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment including hiring.