Sr Manager, Patient Education
This role is operationally responsible for the day-to-day supervision and running of the INSIGHTEC’s USA patient contact center, provides leadership and daily management as needed to ensure smooth execution of all aspects of the contact center as well as reporting on key leading and lagging performance indicators. The role has aspects of people leadership, operational excellence, and business analytics for operational decision purposes. This role ties directly to enabling the company’s 40% year over year utilization (procedural) volume and manages the team responsible for first touch point with potential patients and assisting them in gaining knowledge that enables them to make decisions regarding focused ultrasound and any logistics assistance desired by the patient in their journey. This role will also need to actively build relationship and frequently interface with sister functions like Direct-to-consumer marketing, Field Marketing, Clinical account managers and sales force IT support to drive to business objectives.
What you will be doing:
- Bring and implement industry best practices around contact center including reporting, task allocations, scripts, digital platforms etc. Ability to bring External innovation and insights and integrate them into organization are a key aspect of success in this role.
- Manage market outreach and support representatives, and/or other assigned staff within the department.
- Develop and implement standards of performance, expectations and assignments.
- Improve yield conversions from qualified lead to screen & connect with site.
- Carry out failure analysis and process improvement activities, as necessary.
- Monitor quality and quantity of work completed by the team and ensure compliance in all aspects of departmental execution.
- Be a Sales force user to monitor and adjust for weekly, daily, and monthly performance.
- Direct lead allocations according to the department’s needs.
- Actively monitor performance and coach team as necessary.
- Provide Active problem solving for performance issues and coaching for personnel issues.
- Demonstrate ability to identify development and learning needs of staff, plan and conduct training of new employees.
- Lead as a go to resource person and role model to staff.
- Provide feedback on job performance and keep VP appraised.
- Responsible for improving the call flow and process on all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Ability to work under and more importantly inspire ability of staff to work effectively under real time constraints with composure.
- 10+ years of contact center experience with at least 5+ in a leadership and/or management role.
- Healthcare or patient services industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to manage/lead with remote staff & personnel.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders in varying functions like marketing, clinical sales, patient coordinators etc.
- Prior experience with salesforce in creating reports/queries and using salesforce reports on a weekly basis to monitor and adjust for performance.
- Self starter with ability to bring structure and operational rigor.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
Let us introduce ourselves
Insightec is a growing medical technology company transforming patient lives through innovative incisionless surgery. Based on two decades of clinical experience and research and development, the company’s Exablate® Neuro platform focuses sound waves, guided by MRI, to provide tremor relief to patients with Essential Tremor and Tremor-dominant Parkinson’s Disease.
Research for future applications in the neuroscience space is underway in partnership with leading academic and medical institutions.
We are a global team united by a common vision to transform healthcare by making focused ultrasound a standard of care for patients. Our culture is built on Our Values of integrity, team, quality, innovation and patient care. We challenge and empower our people to be great at what they do and leverage our different ideas, skills, interests and cultural backgrounds to succeed.
After a recent investment round, Insightec is valued at more than $1B, bringing it to unicorn status. We are over 350 strong in Haifa and K. Ono in Israel, Miami, Dallas, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Do the most meaningful work of your career by joining us in our mission to make the impossible possible.
Insightec is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a safe work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Insightec does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment including hiring.