Customer Care Specialist
About the job:
The Customer Care Specialist will be the face and the voice of Insightec in managing customer relationships through daily interactions. Primary objective will be monitoring customer satisfaction with INSIGHTEC products and services by ensuring inquiries are internally routed to , and addressed by appropriate departments. The Customer Care Specialist will have a significant role in building the “Customer Service Experience”. Every customer should feel like they are your only customer.
What you will be doing:
- Own the Insighec customer service line; this includes answering & recording calls for Quality Assurance purposes
- Update the INSIGHTEC CRM system timely to capture each call experience
- Manage numerous administrative activities related, but not limited to service, sales, clinical research, parts handling, documentation and orders
- Manage credentialing requirements for Field Service employees gaining access to customer sites
- Manage Field Service Reports for customers (FSR)
- Provide customers with updates and periodic statements on service developments
- Assign unique customer cases to management or appropriate departments to provide context as necessary
- Proofreading FSRs and forwarding to customers
- Building & Running Data Reports
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred
- Strong technical skills (Microsoft Office, Salesforce, etc)
- Empathy, active listening skills, and superior communication skills (verbal & witten)
- Adaptability & flexibility; you need to be accessible (after core hours, weekends and holidays)
- Strong organization skills and a great eye for details
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with Insightec’s Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
Let us introduce ourselves
Insightec is a growing medical technology company transforming patient lives through innovative incisionless surgery. Based on two decades of clinical experience and research and development, the company’s Exablate® Neuro platform focuses sound waves, guided by MRI, to provide tremor relief to patients with Essential Tremor and Tremor-dominant Parkinson’s Disease.
Research for future applications in the neuroscience space is underway in partnership with leading academic and medical institutions.
We are a global team united by a common vision to transform healthcare by making focused ultrasound a standard of care for patients. Our culture is built on Our Values of integrity, team, quality, innovation and patient care. We challenge and empower our people to be great at what they do and leverage our different ideas, skills, interests and cultural backgrounds to succeed.
After a recent investment round, Insightec is valued at more than $1B, bringing it to unicorn status. We are over 350 strong in Haifa and K. Ono in Israel, Miami, Dallas, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Do the most meaningful work of your career by joining us in our mission to make the impossible possible.
Insightec is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a safe work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Insightec does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment including hiring.