Commercial Account Marketing - Japan
What you will be doing
The overall goal is to help Insightec customers grow the number of treated patients in order to reach business profitability
- Achieve annual goals of disposable products.
- Get agreement with service maintenance yearly.
- Increase the number of treated patients (Parkinson Disease and Essential Tremor).
- Develop cooperative hospitals to refer patients to Insightec sites
- Act as Insightec customer key contact and coordinate Insightec team activities
- Increase pipelines with KOL to achieve CAM goals
- Execute marketing activities to achieve CAM goals
- Execute other marketing activities (Academic society meetings, collaterals etc.) as required.
- Manage MRgFUS treatment of Insightec sites as a representative of Insightec .
- Plan and execute hospital marketing tools (dedicated web site, social media, PR...), focusing on patients and referring physicians
- Embed deep in customer environment (internal and external business partners and stakeholders) and integrate deep into their operations to become a trusted advisor with ability to influence actions
- Develop sustainable business models with/for customers
- Develop and share best practices with internal partners
- Develop and grow mutually beneficial customer relationships within and beyond the treatment team, including, but not limited to physicians, nurses and technicians, clinical and hospital administrators and staff
What you have
- Scientific (BA, MA) is an advantage.
- Good communication skills with stakeholders (Chair of department, administrator, treating physicians, marketing, care coordinator, billing department )
- Project management skills and execution skills with self-motivation and accountability
- Critical thinking, ability to problem solve & creatively bring solutions to customer
- Communication skills with INSIGHTEC Japan, APAC and global marketing
- Positive and logical thinking.
- Good English speaking and writing is an advantage
- Estimated annual travel – at least 60% of the work time.
Let us introduce ourselves
Insightec is a growing medical technology company transforming patient lives through innovative incisionless surgery. Based on two decades of clinical experience and research and development, the company’s Exablate® Neuro platform focuses sound waves, guided by MRI, to provide tremor relief to patients with Essential Tremor and Tremor-dominant Parkinson’s Disease.
Research for future applications in the neuroscience space is underway in partnership with leading academic and medical institutions.
We are a global team united by a common vision to transform healthcare by making focused ultrasound a standard of care for patients. Our culture is built on Our Values of integrity, team, quality, innovation and patient care. We challenge and empower our people to be great at what they do and leverage our different ideas, skills, interests and cultural backgrounds to succeed.
After a recent investment round, Insightec is valued at more than $1B, bringing it to unicorn status. We are over 350 strong in Haifa and K. Ono in Israel, Miami, Dallas, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Do the most meaningful work of your career by joining us in our mission to make the impossible possible.
Insightec is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a safe work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Insightec does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment including hiring.