Market Development Manager
As Market Development Manager, reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager of the Americas, you'll spearhead marketing initiatives within our US Commercial Team to enhance value for INSIGHTEC and our clients in the development of a Focused Ultrasound service line. Your role will be pivotal in driving INSIGHTEC's growth across existing and emerging US markets, collaborating internally and externally with cross-functional teams to boost market awareness and technology adoption, ultimately impacting patients with movement disorders and neurological conditions.
What you will be doing:
- Implement growth strategies and plans that will develop focused ultrasound service line for our hospital partners.
- Cultivate and oversee customer relationships, ensuring buy-in, seamless adoption and implementation of national best practices.
- Strong Understanding of how to use and advise on both traditional media (TV, radio, print and billboard) and non-traditional media (social media, search engines, online forums, podcasts, and webinars).
- Lead the development and strategic implementation of digital media strategies, including webinars, social media content creation, user experience (UX) enhancements, search engine optimization (SEO), blogging, and more.
- Develop, manage, and maintain formal communications plan with Hospitals/Accounts, Capital and Clinical Reps, and Partner Organizations
- Moderating and leading live educational events including patient and physician facing webinars with professionalism and charisma.
- Support regional in-person and virtual conferences/events/seminars.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, marketing, or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- 2 years of sales preferred
- Ability to travel 25%-40%
- Proven success in business development
- Proven track record utilizing a consultee approach with traditional and non-tradition marketing initiatives.
- Strategic and creative, with ability to translate complex technical concepts into marketing messages and content that resonates with wide variety of audiences including, health care professionals, hospital executives’, hospital marketing partners, and potential patients
- Experience managing projects from inception to completion, achieving landmarks through strong indirect leadership and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Effective interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and driven to achieve short and long-term business goals and targets.
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, adobe, Canva (or related graphic design tool), HubSpot (or related marketing platform), zoom, and Microsoft Teams.
Let us introduce ourselves
Insightec is a growing medical technology company transforming patient lives through innovative incisionless surgery. Based on two decades of clinical experience and research and development, the company’s Exablate® Neuro platform focuses sound waves, guided by MRI, to provide tremor relief to patients with Essential Tremor and Tremor-dominant Parkinson’s Disease.
Research for future applications in the neuroscience space is underway in partnership with leading academic and medical institutions.
We are a global team united by a common vision to transform healthcare by making focused ultrasound a standard of care for patients. Our culture is built on Our Values of integrity, team, quality, innovation and patient care. We challenge and empower our people to be great at what they do and leverage our different ideas, skills, interests and cultural backgrounds to succeed.
After a recent investment round, Insightec is valued at more than $1B, bringing it to unicorn status. We are over 350 strong in Haifa and K. Ono in Israel, Miami, Dallas, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Do the most meaningful work of your career by joining us in our mission to make the impossible possible.
Insightec is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a safe work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Insightec does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment including hiring.