QA Team Lead
Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2022
Founded in 2011, Juganu’s mission is to converge the benefits of the digital into the physical world by enabling safe and connected environments. .Using lighting infrastructure as a vehicle for change, Juganu uses advanced AI-driven light technology to transform public spaces into safe environments backed by leading investors including Comcast Ventures, Amdocs, Viola Growth, and others.
Juganu is headquartered in Israel and has rapidly-growing offices in the US, Mexico and Brazil. To learn more, visit: www.juganu.com
Juganu is looking for an experienced QA Team Lead to join our growing R&D team, collaborating mainly with our Network, AI & Application Framework teams.
- Manage a cross-functional team of QA testers
- Work closely within the different development teams in R&D and Product Management
- Define new processes and select proper tools to support this process
- Full ownership in tests of wireless networking debugging, Video, AI analytics and application frameworks
Handling all aspects of manual testing: Designing and writing test criteria, including functional testing, customer/end user testing, designing automated tests, stress tests for new features & new products
- Participate in sprints, assisting the teams, communicating clear status in a concise manner
- Ability to research, develop test plans and resolve technical issues
- Full ownership from development phase on to handing the release over to Customer Success and supporting issues discovered in the field
- B.Sc./B.A. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience as a QA Team Lead
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in software testing
- At least 2 years of experience with Automation development
- Team player, strong communication, Independent, experienced working in startup environment, sense of urgency and planning skills
- Experience in networking
- Knowledge in Linux
- Experience with scripting
- Experience with mobile
- Experience in writing STD/ATP according to product specs.
- Experience with developing test automation infrastructure.
- Knowledge with SQL/NoSQL DB
- Experience with API testing
- Expert of QA processes and test methodologies
- Experience with management tools such as Jira, Confluence
See more open positions at Juganu
Something looks off?