Program Manager, MSP Sales
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Mexico City, Mexico · Remote
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
As a Junior Program Manager focused on MSP Sales and Sales Marketing, you will be responsible for supporting the execution and coordination of various initiatives aimed at driving revenue growth within the MSP market. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, product, and customer success, to ensure seamless collaboration and the successful execution of key programs. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their career in program management within a dynamic and rapidly growing SaaS company.
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of sales and sales marketing programs targeted at MSPs.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute demand generation campaigns to attract new MSP customers.
- Support the creation and maintenance of sales enablement materials, including sales collateral, presentations, and training documentation.
- Coordinate with the product team to gather customer feedback and identify opportunities for product enhancements specific to the MSP market.
- Assist in the development and implementation of partner enablement programs to enhance the success of our MSP partners.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, competitive landscape, and potential opportunities for expanding our presence within the MSP space.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth onboarding and successful adoption of our solutions by MSP partners.
- Track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) and program metrics, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Support the management of relationships with key stakeholders, including MSP partners and internal teams.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, sharing knowledge and insights with the team.
- Strong passion for sales, marketing, and technology, with a desire to develop a career in program management.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented mindset with the ability to analyze data, identify trends, and draw actionable insights.
- Proficiency in GSuite, CRM and project management tools.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required. Proficiency in Portuguese would be a plus.
- Knowledge of the SaaS industry and understanding of the MSP market is a plus.
- Prior experience or internships in sales, marketing, or program management roles is beneficial.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
See more open positions at JumpCloud
Something looks off?