Team Manager, Partner Account Executive, Europe - United Kingdom
Sales & Business Development
London, UK · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, August 8, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
We're looking for a Partner Account Executive Team Leader/Manager to lead and shape a talented team of Partner Account Executives across Europe, and help JumpCloud scale with Partners through our next phase of growth and beyond. We have a unique market window, so bring your creativity, experience, and sense of urgency to drive partner ecosystem growth, sales, key initiatives, and the team forward.
This role reports directly to the VP International Sales (EMEA & APAC) and works closely with the overall GTM leadership teams. You'll have direct access and support from our seasoned executive leadership team. There are no egos, just a passionate team working together to solve customer problems, deliver a fantastic experience, and build a great business.
The Partner Account Executive team is responsible for developing the JumpCloud partner ecosystem across Europe, and working with JumpCloud partners to expand our customers footprint across the region. Specifically, JumpCloud is targeting partners that are either Managed Service Providers (MSP), or Value-Added-Resellers (VARs) operating in the Identity, Access & Device Management software market, and/or VARs that already members of the Partner Ecosystem with whom JumpCloud has formed a Strategic Alliance (Google/Google Workspace; CrowStrike; HRIS vendors; …). This role is responsible for accelerating the development of our Partner ecosystem across Europe, with a big focus on Partner Acquisition (i.e. the end-to-end process leading to identifying, recruiting / signing up partners, then enablement and business development activities such as generating a joint pipe of opportunities leading to first JC wins with/through partners).
- Lead, develop and grow the existing 3+ Partner Account Executive team to execute against the Europe partner ecosystem strategy, integrate new learnings, develop channel sales execution plans & determine priorities across Territory
- Deliver against Channel/Partner Revenue plans & KPIs, manage the Partner / Channel Sales Forecast
- Collaborate with all other key functions / teams within the GTM organization & others as required to ensure there is alignment, as well as the execution framework in place to deliver on Partner / Channel objectives [Lead Generation programs with Marketing, Partner Enablement program, Liaison with other Corporate teams : Strategic Alliances, Product, Finance & Operations …]
- Identify / Propose best practices, programs, standards, and processes related to partner ecosystem development which can be rolled out across Europe
- Connect directly with key / strategic partners at C-level in the region supporting your team and acting as key sponsor & JC executive touch point for some of these partners
- Forecast partner bookings on a rolling 3 month basis to provide insight into bookings against plans for the team.
You'll Be a Great Fit if You Have:
- 8+ years of experience working in the partner/channel sales organization for a high-growth SaaS platform US-based company
- Demonstrated ability to develop a partner ecosystem across Europe and grow channel sales in the region with min. of 3+ years in a Team Leader / Manager position in a multi-country / Europe territory coverage context
- Experience developing channel / partner sales in a ‘Hybrid GTM sales motion’ where Channel/Partner Sales execution with MSPs and VARs work alongside a Direct Sales team execution
- Experience of 1-tier & 2-tier [with Distributors] channel/partner programs and GTM execution
- Experience working with technically complex software platforms and selling to technical audience
- Outcome-orientation. Ability to articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Strong ability to inspire all levels of your team
- Ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate for partners
- Creative problem solving ability to identify obstacles and viable solutions
- Excellent communication, collaboration, facilitation, and presentation skills, at all levels of the organization and with partners / customers
Bonus Points for:
- Experience growing channel/partner sales/teams for a non-public US-based SaaS going through a high-growth phase
- Extensive and relevant knowledge of either of the Google Workspace Partner ecosystem across Europe or any relevant European Partner Ecosystem (IAM / MDM vendors partners ecosystem)
- Domain relevant experience with IT-related technologies such as directory services, LDAP, RADIUS, SAML, MultiFactor Authentication, MDM, or similarly complex technologies
- Multilingual skills [outside of English, one or more of these European language a plus : German, French, Italy or Spanish]
Education and Experience:
- Professional, fluent English is required
- BA, BS or higher preferred
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
You must currently live in and be authorized to work in the United Kingdom without sponsorship to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.