FP&A Analyst, G&A - Mexico
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico · Remote
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Team:
JumpCloud Business Finance is a small, cohesive, and internally respected team at an innovative and ambitious company. We run core FP&A processes while also constantly upleveling financial discipline and a reliance on financial insights and decision-making support to create company value. We’re always looking for teammates that are passionate about JumpCloud, business finance, and collaboration to help develop our team into the world class support organization of the future. Our team members thrive in fast-paced, high throughput environments by leveraging humility, curiosity, work ethic, and a desire to get 1% better every day.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate in strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Maintain and continuously improve the rolling short-term and long-term expense forecasts
- Partner with G&A (CFO, People, & Legal Orgs) Leadership in running effective and fiscally diligent operations, including forecasting, productivity analytics, and variance analysis
- Partner with the Accounting team around details of our financial plan and to support timely and accurate financial closes
- Counsel and support departmental leaders on their financial operations and complete ad hoc analysis in an efficient and timely manner
- Continually refine monthly and quarterly reporting and associated metrics
- Proactively look for better ways and metrics to understand the business in partnership with the Business Insights team
- Help identify risks, opportunities and key trends and make recommendations based on these outputs and our company goals
We’re looking for someone with:
- The ability to build trust and effectively collaborate cross-functionally
- Highly analytical and inquisitive with impeccable attention to detail
- Experience in business FP&A or analysis
- A strong understanding of budgeting, strategic planning and forecasting processes
- Ability to define problems, seek and collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- A solid understanding of accounting principles
- Strong financial modeling skills and experience working with large data sets
- Well-developed oral and written presentation skills, with the ability to summarize complex concepts into easily understandable and digestible materials
- Positive leadership and solution-focused thinking
- A high level of humility, integrity, and professionalism with the ability to handle confidential information
- The ability to adapt and excel in an ever changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or related field
- CPA or CFA a plus
- 2 to 5 years of functional experience in accounting, finance, banking or other related experience
- Advanced skills with excel, gsheets and gslides
- SaaS industry experience a plus
- Experience with Adaptive, Netsuite, and Salesforce preferred
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.