Workday Adaptive Financial Consultant - India
Accounting & Finance
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India · Remote
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud® helps IT teams and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) Make Work Happen® by centralizing management of user identities and devices, enabling small and medium-sized enterprises to adopt Zero Trust security models. JumpCloud has been used by more than 200,000 organizations, including GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Beyond Finance, and Foursquare. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Team:
JumpCloud Business Finance is a small, cohesive, and internally respected team at an innovative and ambitious company. We run core FP&A processes while also constantly up-leveling financial discipline and a reliance on financial insights and decision-making support to create company value. We’re always looking for teammates that are passionate about JumpCloud, business finance, and collaboration to help develop our team into the world class support organization of the future. Our team members thrive in fast-paced, high throughput environments by leveraging humility, curiosity, work ethic, and a desire to get 1% better every day.
As our Workday Adaptive Financial Consultant, your role goes beyond traditional responsibilities, evolving into a performance-driven position that directly impacts the success of JumpCloud. You will serve as a vital contributor for our planning, forecasting, and reporting system, taking on the crucial role of orchestrating key financial activities and contributing to the growth of our Corporate Finance and FP&A functions.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Act as the company's foremost expert on the Adaptive planning system, leading all aspects of updates, maintenance, enhancements, and reporting activities.
- Strategic Support: Support ongoing budgeting and planning processes both within and beyond the Adaptive system, demonstrating a strategic mindset.
- Collaborative Partnership: Collaborate with the Accounting team to ensure timely and accurate financial closes, facilitating seamless information flow from NetSuite to Adaptive.
- Month-End Excellence: Drive key month-end close and reporting activities in Adaptive, OfficeConnect, and other analytical tools, ensuring precision and efficiency.
- Forecast Enablement: Enable, oversee, and report on recurring rolling forecasts across topline, bottom-line, and financial statements.
- Data Flow Management: Maintain seamless data flow and integration between Adaptive and internal systems like ADP and NetSuite, providing insightful reporting on underlying data.
- Continuous Improvement: Continually refine monthly and quarterly reporting and associated metrics, proactively seeking better ways and metrics in collaboration with the Business Insights team.
- Risk Assessment and Recommendations: Identify risks, opportunities, and key trends, making data-driven recommendations aligned with company goals.
- 2+ years of Workday Adaptive Planning experience.
- Previous experience with budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting/consolidation.
- 2+ years of functional experience in accounting, finance, banking, or related fields.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Slides.
- Advanced financial modeling skills and experience with large data sets.
- Familiarity with Netsuite and Salesforce; multi-currency management within Adaptive is a plus.
- Collaborative and curious nature.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines amidst multiple priorities.
- Humility, integrity, and professionalism with the handling of confidential information.
- Adaptability and excellence in an ever-changing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or a related field.
- CPA/CFA or local equivalent.
- SaaS industry experience is a plus.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of India. You must be located in and authorized to work in India to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.