Salesforce Quality Engineer - India
Sales & Business Development, Quality Assurance
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India · Remote
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Salesforce Quality Assurance Engineer to join our dynamic team. As a Quality Assurance Engineer at Jumpcloud, you will play a pivotal role in testing, documenting, and deploying enhancements to our Salesforce platform to support our business processes and objectives. You will work with our internal Enterprise Services Engineering (ESE) development team to translate acceptance criteria to test cases and automation tests.
- Design, document, communicate, and execute test plans to ensure they meet business requirements and are error-free.
- Build and maintain automated regression and functional test cases, including automated testing.
- Collaborate with developers and feature leads on requirements and test results.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies within Salesforce and translate them into actionable recommendations.
- Participate in solution design, provide feedback, highlight technical dependencies, and perform impact analysis.
- Collaborate with additional teams to manage integrations with other systems and third-party applications, ensuring seamless data flow.
- Assist with change management and deployments via devops tool, including changes done by other team members
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 7 to 8+ years of relevant experience in Salesforce Testing.
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Quality Assurance Engineer in a SaaS or technology company.
- Experience with DevOps tools, change sets, or deployment management.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Salesforce Administrator or greater certification is a plus.
- Experience with Testim, AutoRABIT, MuleSoft, Salesforce CPQ, and/or NetSuite is a plus.
- Knowledge of agile project management methodologies is a plus.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of India. You must be located in and authorized to work in India to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.