Senior Compensation Analyst - Mexico
Mexico · Remote
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
This role is responsible for JumpCloud’s Global Compensation Programs; all elements including base salary, STI/LTI, and equity. This role will lead, in partnership with the Director of Total Rewards and Operations, a full assessment and up-leveling of the current JumpCloud compensation structure. This role will also be a key partner for the People Business Partners (PBP) in assessing compensation needs and building solutions.
What You'll be Doing:
- Complete annual benchmarking review and analyze data from survey sources to determine competitiveness both internally and externally.
- Carries out analytical assignments involving the development, implementation and administration of compensation programs.
- Conduct Human Resource analytics, data analysis and interpretation of trends to support proactive planning.
- Design and prepare ad hoc compensation analysis for the People Team and for the business
- Lead the annual merit increase process Globally
- Analyze data and relevant market trends, develop salary structures and market pricing recommendations.
- Evaluate job positions to determine classification, exempt and nonexempt and salary of job positions in order to reward appropriately and fairly
- Enhance knowledge of market relativity through participating in wage surveys and spot-surveys
- Analyze data and present in easily digestible form for the People Team and the business. Come prepared with key observations from the data as well.
- Responsible for compensation data in HRIS software and comp planning modules. Monitor for discrepancies and updates needed to keep this one-source of trust accurate.
- Responsible for administering and communicating the compensation strategy and philosophy to all stakeholders within the organization.
We're Looking for:
- An expert in partnering with the business to evaluate and present solutions for compensation needs
- A critical thinker who can digest large data sets and present them in a clear and concise manner with meaningful observations.
- 10+ years of experience in GLOBAL compensation; ideally at an emerging tech company.
- Experience working in and submitting company data within the Radford Salary Survey Platform
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.