Renewals Specialist - Mexico
Sales & Business Development
Mexico · Remote
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud® helps IT teams and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) Make Work Happen® by centralizing management of user identities and devices, enabling small and medium-sized enterprises to adopt Zero Trust security models. JumpCloud has been used by more than 200,000 organizations, including GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Beyond Finance, and Foursquare. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Team:
The Tier 4 Renewal Specialists will be responsible for the management of renewal contracts with established customers. This position will assist in maintaining client data, general administration support, and collaboration with the Account Management team to maximize upsell opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Actively engaging with key decision makers, provide quotes, overcome basic objections, negotiate within provided best practices, and execute renewal agreements that best align with retention goals and the customer’s success
- Maintaining accurate information in the CRM for ongoing forecasts of renewals
- Responding to basic sales questions around agreement structure, process, or entitlements
- Collaborating with the Account Management team to maximize customer growth when you discover upsell opportunities
- Communicating any risk factors clearly when discovered and work with Customer Success and Sales team in developing resolution strategies
We’re looking for:
- 2+ years of customer engagement experience with strong technical aptitude
- Outstanding verbal & written communications and strong listening skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and service orientation skills, demonstrating a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving, multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related major is preferred.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.