HR Coordinator - Mexico
People & HR
Remote · Mexico · Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud® helps IT teams and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) Make Work Happen® by centralizing management of user identities and devices, enabling small and medium-sized enterprises to adopt Zero Trust security models. JumpCloud has been used by more than 200,000 organizations, including GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Beyond Finance, and Foursquare. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About The Role:
Are you someone who enjoys making a meaningful impact on others and is passionate about creating an exceptional employee experience? As a Human Resource Coordinator at JumpCloud, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact on the culture and employee experience. This role provides excellent administrative support to the human resource function including employee lifecycle management, benefits administration, and accurate record keeping.
To qualify for this opportunity, you will need 2-4 years of experience in an HR role or similar.
In this role, you will...
- Be the first point of contact for all HR operational related queries.
- Administer HR-related documents, including offer letters, employment verifications, and unemployment claims.
- Administer all aspects of the onboarding process including, accurate and timely new hire data entry, IT equipment management, background checks, work authorization and other items that allow for a successful first day for all future JumpCloudians.
- Enter new hire, employee status changes, and exit information into the ADP system
- Create and maintain personnel files (physical and electronic) and template letters and assist in the reviewing and renewing of HR policies.
- Support HRBPs with ER cases in accordance with HR policies and procedures, best practice, and employment legislation.
- Support the analysis and reporting on HR metrics.
- Facilitate the Global Purchase Requisition (GPR) process for HR-related expenses, and process department invoices for payment.
- Supporting Payroll administration and interfacing with Payroll colleagues.
- Other administrative support with immigration, recruiting, talent management and HRIS, as required.
Additional skills and competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and exciting environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in prioritizing, multi-tasking, and performing assignments with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail. Proactive with a can-do attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing at all levels in the organization including Senior Management.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion, sound judgment, tact and diplomacy in all communications.
- Experience maintaining confidentiality of assignments due to the exposure to sensitive information and contacts
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- HRM experience is a plus, or technically savvy and willingness to learn many systems.
- Analytical and process oriented
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.