Senior HR Generalist - Mexico
People & HR
Mexico · Remote
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud® helps IT teams and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) Make Work Happen® by centralizing management of user identities and devices, enabling small and medium-sized enterprises to adopt Zero Trust security models. JumpCloud has been used by more than 200,000 organizations, including GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Beyond Finance, and Foursquare. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About The Role:
As a Sr. HR Generalist at JumpCloud, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact on the culture, employee experience, and be a vital asset to the HR Team. You will be on the front lines helping identify, resolve and escalate issues going on with our employees and in the business that need our support. This role provides support to the human resource function including employee lifecycle management, learning and development liaison, first level employee relations, driving our shared services model, and point of contact for fun things like swag!
Our team is nimble, impactful, creative and we focus on building successful relationships and delivering value across the entire company. Our goal is to provide HR support in broader support of business needs and working with our teams to deliver high-quality solutions to our internal clients.
To qualify for this role, you will need a minimum of four (4) years of prior HR Experience.
In this role, you will...
- Support HRBPs with employee relations cases in accordance with HR policies and procedures, best practice, and employment legislation.
- Research and resolve HR items and questions by partnering across the HR organization and globe
- Coach managers on performance management discussions, employee relations issues,
- Handle other support tasks with immigration, recruiting, exit interviews, talent management and HRIS, as required.
- Be involved in project work. You should be able to own and deliver on projects, looking for continuous improvement opportunities via streamlining and automation
Additional skills and competencies:
- You're a self-starter, have a bias for action and are not afraid to fail
- You know that the details matter and a demonstrable ability to handle multiple items at a time
- You're adaptable and can think on your feet; when faced with new challenges or tough conversations, you face them head-on
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and exciting environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience maintaining confidentiality of assignments due to the exposure to sensitive information and contacts
- High level of proficiency in Google Suite
- HRM experience is a plus, or technically savvy and willingness to learn many systems.
- Analytical and process oriented
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.