Global Compensation Manager - United States
Denver, CO, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud® helps IT teams and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) Make Work Happen® by centralizing management of user identities and devices, enabling small and medium-sized enterprises to adopt Zero Trust security models. JumpCloud has been used by more than 200,000 organizations, including GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Beyond Finance, and Foursquare. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
As the Global Compensation Manager at JumpCloud, your primary responsibility is to drive performance-based outcomes in all elements of compensation, including base salary, STI/LTI, and equity. In collaboration with the Director of Total Rewards and Operations, you will spearhead a comprehensive assessment and enhancement of JumpCloud's current compensation structure. As a key partner for People Business Partners, you will play a crucial role in assessing compensation needs and devising performance-driven solutions.
- Conducts an annual benchmarking review, leveraging data from survey sources to determine internal and external competitiveness.
- Utilizes data-driven insights and comprehensive analytics to recommend and implement best practices in the development, administration, and implementation of performance-based compensation programs.
- Designs and delivers ad hoc compensation analyses for the People Team and the business, focusing on actionable insights.
- Takes a leadership role in the global merit increase process, aligning compensation decisions with performance metrics.
- Manages the development of dynamic salary structures and provides market pricing recommendations to ensure competitiveness.
- Evaluates and prices each new role within the organization throughout the year, ensuring alignment with performance expectations.
- Enhances market knowledge by actively participating in wage surveys and spot-surveys, staying updated on industry compensation trends.
- Analyzes compensation data and presents key observations in an easily digestible form for the People Team and the business.
- Manages compensation data in HRIS software and comp planning modules, ensuring accuracy and acting as the one-source of truth.
- Administers and communicates the performance-based compensation strategy and philosophy to all stakeholders within the organization.
We're seeking a candidate who:
- Is an expert in collaborating with the business to evaluate and present performance-driven solutions for compensation needs.
- Possesses critical thinking skills to analyze large data sets and present clear, concise insights with a focus on performance metrics.
- Is a strategic compensation expert, bringing a wealth of experience in designing and recommending improvements to compensation structures.
- 10+ years of global compensation experience, preferably in an emerging tech company.
- Previous experience working with and submitting company data within the Radford Salary Survey Platform.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $144,000 - $160,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.
In the US, JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have flexible paid time off vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in this Job Description. For US Roles: All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area but as a remote company, you are able to work remotely anywhere in the U.S. If you would like to spend time in our offices in the Denver/Boulder area, you are welcome to do that as well.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO. JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.