Customer Success Operations Specialist - Mexico
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Mexico · Remote
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud® helps IT teams and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) Make Work Happen® by centralizing management of user identities and devices, enabling small and medium-sized enterprises to adopt Zero Trust security models. JumpCloud has been used by more than 200,000 organizations, including GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Beyond Finance, and Foursquare. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
This role reports to the Senior Manager of Operations within the Global Customer Success department to help plan, manage, and produce innovative solutions, projects, and strategies for JumpCloud’s Customer-focused services & offerings. This role includes working alongside various internal departments within Customer Success, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Professional Services. The candidate should be focused on improving the delivery and efficiencies offered by the JumpCloud Support department. Successful candidates will be driven by a strong desire to see our customers and internal delivery teams be successful at their positions through the utilization of internal processes, projects, and programs.
- Support core functions, operations, and programs in the GCS department.
- Upholding standards across projects including executive and key partner communications.
- Assist Operations Managers with tasks, cards, and project needs through completion.
- Improve operational efficiencies to drive higher levels of service and quality.
- Create, manage, and update reports, dashboards, and other data analysis within Tableau, Salesforce, and other reporting tools
- Improve operational efficiencies of service delivery by our Professional Service & Customer Success teams.
- Uphold governance structures that drives data-driven decision-making
- Manage, maintain, and assist scheduling and resource needs
- Assist Customer Support Managers with scheduling needs ensuring JumpCloud maintains 24/7 global support availability.
- Assist and lead projects with various stakeholders within the GSS department
- Collaborate with Customer Support Managers and Tech Leads to increase the effectiveness of the customer experience with our Support Teams delivery and responsiveness.
- Document operational processes across the GCS department
- Establishing a standardized cadence for project reviews, decision-making, prioritization, and metrics analysis.
- 2+ years experience creating, maintaining, and managing data dashboards, reports, and analysis leveraging DA tools like Tableau or Salesforce.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and passion for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Proven documentation and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills are imperative
- Familiarity with Atlassian, Tableau, & Salesforce is imperative
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Associates degree desired or equivalent experience
- Operational experience or understanding of customer success and support teams
- People-oriented and driven by customer satisfaction
- Team player with the ability to closely adhere to process and communicate status to internal and external teams
- Ability to simplify and explain complex topics by delivering various collateral to diverse audiences
- Proven experience in process development, measuring of metrics of time-of-delivery, CSAT, and effectiveness.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
You must be located in and authorized to work in the country noted in the job description to be considered for this role.
Please note: There is an expectation that our engineers participate in on-call shifts. You will be expected commit to being ready and able to respond during your assigned shift, so that alerts don't go unaddressed.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.