Support Engineer Specialist
Kaholo is a young and exciting startup, who lets any engineer easily and quickly build ANY automation workflow in minutes.
Kaholo platform enables developers on all software development life cycles. From build to test and deployment. Setting cloud environments, auto-remediation, test orchestration has never been so easy.
Kaholo integrates with over 100 plugins like Docker, K8s, GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, AWS, Azure, GCP, and more.
What we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our customers’ technical issues.
You will support the customer by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What’s in it for you?
-You get to work with A-list companies and help them create automation workflows.
-Work in a young and fun environment.
-Be part of a winning team and a successful startup.
-Work hybrid from home and from our offices.
- Assist customers and prospects in setting up their Kaholo environment and in using Kaholo to build workflows
- Manage and address electronic tickets efficiently
- Liaise between sales team, customer success team, and customers to properly address customer problems
- Troubleshoot customer issues
- 2+ years of technical support experience
- Experience with technologies such as clouds, docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, and alike.
- Customer service-oriented – a must
- Strong written and verbal and troubleshooting skills
- High-level English (both written and spoken)