Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
What you’ll need
- Assist in day-to-day finance operation leading to the month-end closing.
- Prepare month-end closing, balance sheet reconciliations and generation of financial and management report.
- Prepare regular statutory payments including GST/VAT, all withholding taxes and other tax deductions.
- Arrange annual auditing of accounting records and liaising with external auditor on all auditing issues.
- Work closely with the other regional finance team members on various accounting and finance matters.
- Assist in finance-related projects including system implementation and SOP updates.
- Assist in providing ad hoc financial information as and when required.
- Process all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, employee reimbursements for APAC, Europe and Americas.
- Handle all payment inquiries and liaising internally and externally.
- Monitor and process urgent payment request before the specified deadline.
What you’ll need
- University Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 3-4 years relevant working experience in a multinational company. Audit and GL experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin. Cantonese speaking is an added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc).
- Experience in Oracle Netsuite is an added advantage.
- Attention to details with good working attitude and ethics.
- Mature, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, independent, detail-oriented and well organised
- Eager to work fast paced environment
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required.
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.