Associate Director, Meta Search
Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
What you’ll do:
- Lead and Identify growth opportunities across Metasearch landscape (i.e Google, TripAdvisor, Kayak, Trivago, etc.) in order to drive maximum value
- Reporting to the Head of Hotel BU, you are responsible for ongoing analysis and strategic direction. You will manage our technology roadmap with the R&D team that supports the strategic direction.
- Work and identify Pricing strategies with our pricing team members and enhance bidding results with the team
- Analyze and propose possible supplier programs to enrich bidding portfolios and results optimization for higher ROI.
- Perform budget planning, forecasting, and management. This involves delivering results on-budget.
- Work with key Channel partners with their insights to develop appropriate objectives for the business.
- Assess actual performance against standards to figure out whether the campaign is on target to reach its goals and take corrective actions as necessary.
- Ensure the business plan and goals are being followed and achieved, providing feedback or revising the plan, if needed.
- Perform budget planning, forecasting, and management. This involves delivering results on-budget and periodic performance review with stakeholders and key teams.
- Evaluate new technologies, partners, ad units, and buying techniques for strategic value in driving investment return.
What you’ll need:
- Dynamic and creative self-starters with a strong growth mindset, who are passionate about digital marketing.
- Hands-on experience and attitude in day-to-day management
- Demonstrated ability to direct and set strategy for digital media and optimization activities and to evaluate testing
- Strong analytical mindset and technical skills - machine learning
- Strong communication skills with clear and precise milestone setting and project management is required.
- 8+ years of digital professional experience
- Minimally 5 years Experience managing Metasearch campaigns with a hospitality company, Online Travel Agency (OTA) or MSE channels (Kayak, Skyscanners, Wego etc)
- Experience building and evaluating profitable media programs across a multiple brand portfolio company
- Experience providing direction & communicating support and plans to internal stakeholders , including driving strategic direction and feedback when expectations are not met
- Knowledge of web and eCommerce applications, conversion metrics, landing page testing and awareness and direct marketing principles
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.