Manager, Vertical Planning & Operations
Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
- Strategic Vision: Develop and shape the business model and strategic roadmaps for the vertical, overseeing the entire spectrum from supply to demand, business strategy, and technology innovation. Collaborate closely with regional teams to devise go-to-market strategies for new product verticals.
- Program Leadership: Take charge of strategic initiatives, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams on a global scale to elevate the performance of our verticals. This includes optimizing customer satisfaction, enhancing traffic channels, expanding supply coverage, ensuring inventory availability, optimizing pricing strategies, maximizing profitability, streamlining costs, enriching content, and improving the booking experience.
- Product & Technology Enhancement: Collaborate closely with our product and technology teams to enhance the visibility, usability, and conversion rates of booking processes across Klook's mobile app, website, and other distribution channels.
- Data-Driven Insights: Establish comprehensive metrics and implement advanced mechanisms for monitoring and analyzing commercial and operational performance, allowing data-driven decision-making to thrive.
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience in OTA, e-commerce, tech startups, strategy consulting, business analytics, category or brand management, or product management.
- Project Leadership: A proven track record of successfully driving cross-departmental projects and initiatives.
- Language Skills: Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential, and fluency in Chinese is a valuable asset.
- Adaptability: A strong willingness to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, along with a startup mentality that embraces collaboration and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Global Outlook: Comfortable working with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds and across different time zones, demonstrating a global perspective.
- Effective Communication: Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels and adapt to diverse situations.
- Leadership: Strong leadership capabilities, including the ability to navigate a matrixed organizational structure in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
- Analytical Acumen: Highly analytical with a strong inclination toward data-based decision-making, capable of extracting actionable insights from data from multiple sources.
- Ownership and Results: A track record of sound business judgment, taking ownership of projects, and consistently delivering tangible results.
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.