Associate/Senior Associate, Vertical Planning & Operations (Experience Vertical)
Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
What you’ll do:
- Drive commercial and service level performance for travel product verticals globally, ranging from attraction tickets, tours & activities to in-destination transportation
- Strategy: Shape the business model and roadmaps for the vertical, from supply to demand to business strategy and technology innovation. Work with regional teams to develop go-to-market strategies for new product verticals.
- Program Management: Lead initiatives and work with cross functional teams globally to drive vertical performance at scale, such as customer satisfaction, traffic channels, supply coverage, inventory availability, pricing, profitability, costs, content, booking experience etc
- Product & Technology: work with our product & technology teams to improve exposure, usability and conversion rate of booking processes on Klook’s mobile app, website, and other distribution channels
- Data Analysis: build metrics and implement mechanisms to monitor and analyze commercial and operational performance
What you'll need
- Experience in OTA, ecommerce, tech startup, strategy consulting, business analytics, category or brand management, and product management
- Experience in travel products such as Attractions & Shows, Tours & Activities or in-destination Transportation (eg. railway, bus, ferry) is a plus
- Track record of successfully driving cross departmental projects is preferred
- Fluent in both Chinese & English
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background and in different time zones
- Team player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast paced environment and constantly evolving environment
- Analytical with a strong bias for data-based decisions, able to distill insights with data from multiple sources
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven track record of taking ownership, and delivering results
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.